PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Feedback For Sales

I am creating this sticky in order to ensure that those who have had a good transaction (or bad transaction) on PPCGeeks get their feedback posted. This will not be a bashing thread for users that may or may have not gotten a good deal. You post ONE TIME and ONE TIME ONLY. Leave your feedback and move on. I highly encourage you to do this in order for other members wanting to buy, sell, or trade with the individual, they will have a way of seeing their local feedback along with whatever other credentials they have, ebay, etc...

Old 10-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
99accordv6 (aka. Tony) and I traded PPC for PPC. Mine was the Treo 700wx, and his was the PPC 6700. Tony kept great communication with me, understood my situation, took a risk of mailing his item out first. I received his 6700 in mint condition, activated it and sent my 700wx the next day. A+++ member.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
JackSchitt28 aka Chris is a great member ..

I can trust a mod so mailing out my 6700 first was no problem at all ..

Just as long as you were happy that was all that mattered ..

Fast shipping and excellent condition ..

A++++++++++ for chris ..

I <3 Android
Old 11-26-2007, 11:25 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Well, I just did a deal with Sheureka and it went perfectly. Great deal, fast shipping (over the Thanksgiving weekend no less!) and very nice person. Thanks Sheureka!

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 04-05-2008, 10:06 AM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Feedback For Sales

Just sold a Palm Centro to andason very fast payment.....
Old 04-05-2008, 10:18 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Sold a 6700 to Yay 4 Juggs, perfect transaction....A++++

Traded Xbox 360 for a Touch w/ D/\SH (Matt19 at the time), perfect transaction.....A++++

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 12-13-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

andason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to andason

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz View Post
Just sold a Palm Centro to andason very fast payment.....
I purchased a palm centro from pzztgotbagz for my wife. So far she's lovin it.

The phone was in great condition as described by pzzt. Pzzt took my money very quickly. : )

Shipping was johnny on the spot.

Thanks

Old 04-08-2008, 07:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

traded my touch with oldmanjenkins and went very smoothly
Old 04-12-2008, 10:11 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

4-12-2008: Just recently finished a transaction with blankd3ckskat3r involving a touch. everything went great and we met up about a mile and a half from my residence. big A, many many pluses, and more power to B.D.S.

UPDATE 4-26-2008: the transaction between pzztgotbagz and i went perfect. i traded my 360 with extras for a treo 755p with extras and my girl loves the news i delivered. no more nextel for her. lol. a big A and many pluses also go to pzztgotbagz!

UPDATE 6-6-2008: blankd3ckskat3r just recently received my payment which i just completed, and all i gotta do is wait for a BNIB Mogul to make its way to my front door. I'll keep y'all posted as soon as it gets there. and on 6-11-08, it finally came with a few extras... and always a pleasure doing business with B.D.S., and to all the buyers out there, he's a good man that once again gets a big A and many many more pluses, but I he's still good.

UPDATE 7-25-08: just bought a Touch from jimmyjazz89. we met up near my job earlier and the transaction went very well. And I recently received word that the ESN of that Touch was in his account due to non payment, so I'll have to watch out for that next time.

UPDATE 9-6-08: just got the touch with extras, slingbox, and moto t505 to my front door, and syanni85 is a very stand up guy. that equals Prime approved right there. I would definately do business with him again.</p>

UPDATE 10-20-08: Just finished a trade for a GSM Diamond with badchad. The Diamond came to me first, and his stuff is on his way and will get to him as of tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon. He's another standup guy who's Prime approved.

UPDATE 12-13-2008: Recently completed a transaction with jds580s. Great communication, very reliable, and another one that's Prime approved. And on 12-27-08 @ 2PM, item arrived in my mailbox. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ seller. Shall do business again when I got some more moolah.

UPDATE 4-4-2009: Just got an Alltel Touch Pro in my mailbox earlier this morning from rebelmuddlite. Like all the others, great communication, fast payment from me (plus I covered next day air), and Johnny on the spot shipping. Another Prime approved seller and will recommend anyone to him. Big bold A and many pluses to him.

UPDATE 4-8-2009: Recently finished a trade with str8bucs and very glad to see that he is enjoying his new toy. Great communication and a very trusted guy to do business with. Will do business in the future again.

UPDATE 4-9-2009: Just bought a Treo 800w from Success100 and another seller with great communication and I have a bonus on the way after Easter. Thanks sucess100!

UPDATE 5-1-2009: Just recently completed payment for the 3rd Alltel Touch Pro from rebelmuddlite after I bought my round trip plane ticket, and now I have it on the way as of 5-4. Thanks again rebelmuddlite!

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 05-02-2009 at 05:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19

Just sold my Mogul to WideAwake... Great communication, very fast payment. A +

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader