PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 12:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

thevoicwethin purchased alltel diamond from me and sending out on monday... smooth transaction
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch
Carrier: Verizon

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
thevoicwethin purchased alltel diamond from me and sending out on monday... smooth transaction
bought diamond from D/\SH, receiving very soon. Smooth transaction, would buy/sell/trade again! Thanks!

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:14 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Sold mogul to Puff. Everything went well.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:46 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
bought a used mogul from drew, would do business again
Old 07-22-2009, 04:58 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro

Did business with zagguru for the "Perks For Sprint Plans".

I bought the unlimited data "included" perk, one of the many listed.

Everything went great! Communicates & answers questions very well I should add. I'll probably be doing business with him again.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Just compleeted transaction with nyczwillz for TP accessories.
Very Very great results.
I look foreward to doing more business with him again!
Old 07-27-2009, 04:34 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

ezln0423

Me and ezln0423 did a deal for an htc touch. I would say I would give him an A++ for everything. Shipping, information, and description of the item is everything he said it was. Thanks for prompt delivery. Don't hesitate to do business with ezln0423.

Thanks, T M Z
Old 07-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mongul> touch > diamond > touch pro

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
ezln0423

Me and ezln0423 did a deal for an htc touch. I would say I would give him an A++ for everything. Shipping, information, and description of the item is everything he said it was. Thanks for prompt delivery. Don't hesitate to do business with ezln0423.

Thanks, T M Z
i did a deal with TMZ he pay right away i will do bussiness with him in a future thank you

Old 07-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mongul> touch > diamond > touch pro

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423

i made a deal with apristel really fast shipping and everything as describe thank you apristel I am really satisfied looking forward to do business with you again.
-E Z L N-

Last edited by ezln0423; 10-25-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:55 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
also traded an extra card to drew for extra battery, another positive experience

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader