View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 03:02 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Me and (drellisdee) did what you might want to call a hand shake deal, and everything went great. Time frame was excellent. Thanks, drellisdee

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26637
Agree,

TMZ went above and beyond my expectations no one hesitate on making any sales/trades with him. I shipped payment and he shipped the phone on the same day and the phone ended up being even nicer than I expected. A++ rating.

Drellisdee