PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 07:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: windows 7
Carrier: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO 2

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [01/23] FRX04 Reference!

ok, guys first boot with my setting is a success.

I change some libs driver. etc files and xml files

now let's see if I can get that server bug. so far it looks great. very fast, very smooth.

edit.. wuuuuuaaaaooo. this baby can fly now.

I will continue testing. I will let you guys know

thanks
Old 01-31-2011, 08:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: LMT

KJA3000 is a n00b
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [01/23] FRX04 Reference!

Hi, I've been using FRX04 for a while now, and everything's working awesomely, it's just that after a while of using the phone, the network connection just disappears and after that, the only way to get it back is by restarting Android. Usually this happens after I make or recieve a call or send a message, but not necessarily. Is there any way to fix this? I've tried to switch airplane mode on and turning it off but after I turn it on, the option just greys out and nothing happens. I'm using a GSM phone, the model is RHOD100UK, if that's relevant. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 01-31-2011, 08:37 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJA3000 View Post
Hi, I've been using FRX04 for a while now, and everything's working awesomely, it's just that after a while of using the phone, the network connection just disappears and after that, the only way to get it back is by restarting Android. Usually this happens after I make or recieve a call or send a message, but not necessarily. Is there any way to fix this? I've tried to switch airplane mode on and turning it off but after I turn it on, the option just greys out and nothing happens. I'm using a GSM phone, the model is RHOD100UK, if that's relevant. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Unfortunately that's a known issue, without a known fix - for me sometimes airplane mode works... I wish there was something more definitive to tell you on how to fix this, but in light of the other issues we have this one is relatively low on the docket.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:43 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJA3000 View Post
Just install Data Toggle, or something close. Not too sure if this will work for GSM or not but...
When you lose connection just turn data off (via the data Toggle widget), wait a few seconds and then turn it back on. It will then take ~30 seconds to get reconnected.
It won't fix the problem but you will not have to reboot.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community

update frx04

FIRST BOOT
I have completed, my first boot settings. it was perfect. NO LAGG, NO FC, NO CONNECTION ISSUES, ALL APPS OPEN WITH NO ISSUES. PLUS THE NEW MARKET LOOKS GREAT. GPS, CAMERA, 3D, GRALLOC. THEY ALL WORK.

SECOND BOOT. IT COMING. SO STAY TUNE

THANKS
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

update frx04

SECOND BOOT. IT A SUCCESS
WHAT I HAVE TEST IT SO FAR

GPS, CAMERA TOOK 7 PICTURES WORKS GREAT, 3D NEOCORE 19.9-20.2 NO O/C, QUADRANT 631 NO O/C.TEXTING, VOICE, NEW MARKET FAST, ALL APPS WORKS, AND STILL NO LAGS, NO FC, WIFI WORKS, DATA, 3G WORKS,

1- FOR THE 3D DRIVER. ADD IT THE ONE THAT SAY OPENGLE 1.1 AND GRALLOC FROM ACL.
2- FOR THE CAMERA. I ADD 5 CAMERA DRIVERS TO THE SYSTEM/LIB.
3- FOR APN. EVERYONE HAVE TO SET IT UP MANUALLY.
4- I ADD IT A RIL DRIVER TO SYSTEM/LIB.
5- I ADD IT MORE XML TO SYSTEM/ETC/PERMISSION
6- I TOOK OUT A FEW APPS FROM SYSTEM/APP

SO THE 3D STUFF AND THE CAMERA STUFF. NEVER GETS IN EACH OTHERS WAY. TO GET FULL PERFORMANCE.

KERNELS. THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS. YOU CAN USE ANY KERNELS UPDATE.

I WILL TAKE THIS BABY FOR SPIN TONIGHT AND TOMORROW. JUST MAKE SURE.

THANKS
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

spaceboy is keeping up the good workspaceboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
update frx04

SECOND BOOT. IT A SUCCESS
WHAT I HAVE TEST IT SO FAR

GPS, CAMERA TOOK 7 PICTURES WORKS GREAT, 3D NEOCORE 19.9-20.2 NO O/C, QUADRANT 631 NO O/C.TEXTING, VOICE, NEW MARKET FAST, ALL APPS WORKS, AND STILL NO LAGS, NO FC, WIFI WORKS, DATA, 3G WORKS,

1- FOR THE 3D DRIVER. ADD IT THE ONE THAT SAY OPENGLE 1.1 AND GRALLOC FROM ACL.
2- FOR THE CAMERA. I ADD 5 CAMERA DRIVERS TO THE SYSTEM/LIB.
3- FOR APN. EVERYONE HAVE TO SET IT UP MANUALLY.
4- I ADD IT A RIL DRIVER TO SYSTEM/LIB.
5- I ADD IT MORE XML TO SYSTEM/ETC/PERMISSION
6- I TOOK OUT A FEW APPS FROM SYSTEM/APP

SO THE 3D STUFF AND THE CAMERA STUFF. NEVER GETS IN EACH OTHERS WAY. TO GET FULL PERFORMANCE.

KERNELS. THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS. YOU CAN USE ANY KERNELS UPDATE.

I WILL TAKE THIS BABY FOR SPIN TONIGHT AND TOMORROW. JUST MAKE SURE.

THANKS
Thank you Tiad for your dedication. I have been following your other thread(s) and using your builds. You always come through.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:51 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
update frx04...
I responded to your post on XDA-devs. I'm eager to hear your response, thanks.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
I responded to your post on XDA-devs. I'm eager to hear your response, thanks.

ok I will do that. First let me make sure this baby can run, with no issue.

THANKS
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Tiad8, nice job with helping out the XDAndroid team!

It's like a superbowl party around here in the Android Development threads this past few days... it's busy with buzzing bees.

Last edited by ndno; 01-31-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps