View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 08:37 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [01/23] FRX04 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJA3000 View Post
Hi, I've been using FRX04 for a while now, and everything's working awesomely, it's just that after a while of using the phone, the network connection just disappears and after that, the only way to get it back is by restarting Android. Usually this happens after I make or recieve a call or send a message, but not necessarily. Is there any way to fix this? I've tried to switch airplane mode on and turning it off but after I turn it on, the option just greys out and nothing happens. I'm using a GSM phone, the model is RHOD100UK, if that's relevant. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Unfortunately that's a known issue, without a known fix - for me sometimes airplane mode works... I wish there was something more definitive to tell you on how to fix this, but in light of the other issues we have this one is relatively low on the docket.