PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Yea I hardly 'manage' anything around here I just try to help where & when I can.

Reef does his thing - he's been very busy as x10guy just said, but Reef has not gone anywhere I can assure you. Talked to him on IRC last night in fact

I certainly do appreciate all the thanks clicks guys. I'm almost a VIP now
This post has been thanked 21 times.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Just a random question...i haven't seen Reefer around in a while and it seems that arrghh is managing this thread now. Is reefer still involved? i am just curious, and wanted to thank arrghh( threw some random thanks for you as well) for taking over helping us n00b android peeps out!!!
Reefer doesn't need to show his face around, that's what his FAQ's are for, along with peeps like Arrrghhh and others to help answer questions. I personally would rather him spend his time developing rather than answer the same questions over and over as you can tell by reading the thread, many people don't bother searching or even reading the great FAQ's that would prob answer most of the questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Yea I hardly 'manage' anything around here I just try to help where & when I can.

Reef does his thing - he's been very busy as x10guy just said, but Reef has not gone anywhere I can assure you. Talked to him on IRC last night in fact

You should be a VIP based on your assistance in this thread, but you're not even half way there based on Rep, it's based on post count. You clearly deserve a lot more thanks than you're getting around here... peeps need to show some thanks (you don't ask for thanks or donations, but deserve them!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

+1 on the above
Old 10-19-2010, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

tomc585 is becoming a great contributor

Any info for Roaming only option? Can we? I saw an app in one of the market places, $3 i think, anyone have any opinions?
Old 10-20-2010, 01:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

I'm still here guys, was just busy on another project. BLAZN is still coming soon, and ill probably incorporate some new stuff i learned making this new theme.

[THEME] Darkness v1 ∙∙ MM & update.zip ∙∙ 2010.10.19 ∙∙ - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work

Quote:

you deserve it from all the help on this project! i just went through the last 10 pages and thanked every one of your posts lol... think i just took you from 1020 to 1100
Old 10-20-2010, 05:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

and i took you past 1200. Thanks for all your help. Reefer, can't wait to try out the new blazin. Its not the same using reference with OC, loading launcherpro, and grabbing the latest packages & the theme looks sick!

Thanks to all.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Woah my rep did just jump somethin fierce! Thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomc585 View Post
Any info for Roaming only option? Can we? I saw an app in one of the market places, $3 i think, anyone have any opinions?
Are you talking about using CDMA as your main carrier & roaming in GSM...? I guess I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve by being in a 'roaming only' mode...
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
I'm still here guys, was just busy on another project. BLAZN is still coming soon, and ill probably incorporate some new stuff i learned making this new theme.

[THEME] Darkness v1 ∙∙ MM & update.zip ∙∙ 2010.10.19 ∙∙ - xda-developers
Reefer,

Sounds awesome thanks.

Does anyone know how to get the microphone jack to work?

I heard something like calling your voicemail while in android but the poster didn't mention much else. Tried searching for the solution along with the post I seen it in and I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

and arrrghhh When I find a person is making a big effort to help others like you are Ill thank there posts even if its not related to me.

So thanks for your quick responses.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:44 AM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Does anyone know how to get the microphone jack to work?

I heard something like calling your voicemail while in android but the poster didn't mention much else. Tried searching for the solution along with the post I seen it in and I can't seem to find it.
Microphone jack... as in just the mic, or do you mean with a wired headset...?

The mic *should* be working on the new kernel. It seems some devices may still be left in the cold, I'm not sure why tho. Are you having the incoming call issue where no one can hear you...? Calling voicemail in WinMo first while the phone boots should fix this.

There's a couple of other mic issues out there that I know of. The mic doesn't work on apps, and the mic doesn't work on the speakerphone. I believe the calling voicemail first trick fixes all of those issues - although I don't think I've tested the in-call mic w/speakerphone after calling vm first.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps