PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 08:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/26] SOUND IS FIXED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
When you first install TTS, sound is muted. Go to settings when navigating and unmute. I don't think voice search is working yet.
Im hearing the naviagation voice. Im talking about the ability to hit search, and search by voice. Or the text enter method of voice. I get a "no speech heard" pop up. does this truely not work, or am I missing a step?
Old 08-28-2010, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/26] SOUND IS FIXED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxp View Post
I would like to have a solution for this problem too. I tried the htc_hw.call_vol=0 command line in the startup.txt but it's no help either.
Hey

Do you think you can help me figure out why I am getting no network on my sprint tp2 running android port? I got android running but even though I removed my sim card, I am getting no signal bars. Also, my phone is constantly hissing.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

xboxp is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Hey

Do you think you can help me figure out why I am getting no network on my sprint tp2 running android port? I got android running but even though I removed my sim card, I am getting no signal bars. Also, my phone is constantly hissing.
For hissing noise, go here: http://glemsom.users.anapnea.net/and...htc-msm-linux/

download the latest package. After download, extract the package and rename the "zImage_20100827_003632" to zImage. Copy the two file into the "andboot" folder of your SD card. Delete the old modules file.

As for the sprint sound, have you try to turn off the airplane mode in setting?
Old 08-28-2010, 10:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

What is the difference between

htc_battery_fake=1

and

htc_battery_smem.fake=0

Which one should I used? my old one 2.1 use the 1st one, the lastest uses the second 1

Last edited by mxl180; 08-28-2010 at 11:00 AM.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:58 AM
bikr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

This is awesome...great work everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone has been able to connect to a corporate Exchange server with the latest builds. I've tried all permutations of domain/user name and certificate options and I always get:
Setup could not finish: Unable to open connection to server.
I did some research and seems that this may be a certificate problem, but previous builds have worked so I'm wondering if anyone has found a work around. I work for a large company and getting them to update their certificate for Android devices may not be an easy task.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

FROG_LEG_SALAD is a n00b

s there any way to get the htc flip clock with the weather and stuff that would normally be there
Old 08-28-2010, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

FROG_LEG_SALAD is a n00b

oh and thx to whomever put the info up about the hissing sound that worked thx
Old 08-28-2010, 11:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROG_LEG_SALAD View Post
s there any way to get the htc flip clock with the weather and stuff that would normally be there
Beautiful Widgets
Old 08-28-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

FROG_LEG_SALAD is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post

yea that i dont see any for the std htc clock
Old 08-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROG_LEG_SALAD View Post
yea that i dont see any for the std htc clock
You've looked through their hundreds of clocks and didn't see the flip clock? It's pretty much as close as you can get without getting HTC Sense. Weather Widget Donate is another...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps