PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorr69 View Post
Where do i get the system.ext2 image dont see it on the project tracker page and im not sure what am i suppose to rename the htc-msm-linux-20101005_062001-package.tar too
If you look at the previous post, only bundle releases are on the Project Android download page. If you have the Startup Application installed you can just run an update within it and it will get the latest files for you.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorr69 View Post
Where do i get the system.ext2 image dont see it on the project tracker page and im not sure what am i suppose to rename the htc-msm-linux-20101005_062001-package.tar too
Had to go back to page 215... Holy cow!

Updated System.ext2

Reef, would you mind putting this in the first post?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

robj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anyone had trouble putting this most recent build on vibrate only without going completely into silent mode? I have no idea why its doing that.

Don't just say THANKS click it!

Old 10-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Re: How to tag off airplane mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstrowl2002 View Post
I am on sprint CDMA network. Could you tell me how to fix it? Thanks!
Go to the file on your computer
open with winrar or winzip
go to folder andboot
open startup.txt
it looks like this:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmts_calib=0x9f.0x39a.0x35c.0x78 clock-7x00.a11=500 msmvkeyb_toggle=off pmem.extra=1 force_cdma=0 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=2 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800 rel_path=andboot hw3d.force=1 physkeyboard=Tilt2"
boot
Change the 0 to 1 after the force_cdma=

It should look like this once you are done:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmts_calib=0x9f.0x39a.0x35c.0x78 clock-7x00.a11=500 msmvkeyb_toggle=off pmem.extra=1 force_cdma=1 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=2 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800 rel_path=andboot hw3d.force=1 physkeyboard=Tilt2"
boot

overwrite the file on your phone andboot folder and you are done.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

MrPib is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobeaglesjtj View Post
I would definitely appreciate it!!! It does connect and I can hear sometimes but 30-40% of the time, I have to redial the number and then it will work...I have tried it from different areas of the phone such as contacts, favorites, call log etc. but still inconsistent. Clicking on the speaker icon in settings (while in a call) and then clicking it back off does engage the earpiece and I can hear.. but it's a pain..Thanks for your help!!
I'm having the exact same issue with my Rhod500. The phone I'm
calling rings, but I can't hear anything.

I'm using the 9/28 build updated today. My calendar won't launch
anymore, though, so I'm going to remove the data file and stuff.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

twobeaglesjtj is just getting started

OK so I decided to install this Test #5 version of a kernel found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-androi...s-testing.html attached to post #1 and it solved most of my issues. I now have wifi, no issues with sound tonight so far, is fast stable and battery status is great. I think it is the version before the latest one but it works.....I am on cdma,Rhod500, Verizon TP2.....
Old 10-05-2010, 11:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

linguini is just getting started

Yes indeed, the battery fix is sweet, sweet, SWEET! My battery widget tracks the status almost perfectly. Very nice work devs, you guys are doing a tremendous job!
Old 10-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

does this not work on grooverom? ive tried everything and always freeze after pressing boot, haret moves the taskbar to bottom and hangs forever

Old 10-06-2010, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
does this not work on grooverom? ive tried everything and always freeze after pressing boot, haret moves the taskbar to bottom and hangs forever
are you overclocking in wm?
HTC Touch Pro
Current: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Stock 6.5/2.5
Old 10-06-2010, 04:18 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

[ROM] [092810] All Carriers - grooveROM *OverClocked* - ManilaCore 2.5.20191914 [SYS 21680]
Started by indagroove
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps