PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4g
Carrier: Spriznint

Jok3sta is keeping up the good workJok3sta is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/26] SOUND IS FIXED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
I don't feel bad about having to hard reset at all anymore. This is insanely great, I almost feel like I have a new phone!

I cannot wait until the GPS and camera start working. I think I might be done with Windows Mobile already without them.
gps is working fine for me.. once we get the battery situated this will be pretty much permanent for me
Old 08-27-2010, 09:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp 2
Carrier: ussc

rahjer is a n00b
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/26] SOUND IS FIXED!

I have installed the update on HTC TP2 on USCellular's network, but when I go into settings and click on the available networks, it just says searching and never finds any network. What am I missing?
Old 08-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

how do I go back from BLAZN (overclocked version) to regular version without losing my settings and apps? Are there a few files I just need to copy over?
Old 08-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
how do I go back from BLAZN (overclocked version) to regular version without losing my settings and apps? Are there a few files I just need to copy over?
You could just delete the oc string in the startup text.. then u wont be oc'd anymore..etc..
Old 08-27-2010, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Shift/Bold
Carrier: Sprint

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s

not sure if i mucked up something or not. but i swear it wasn't doing this on the previous build. when i turn the screen off, it just goes black but the backlight is still on. i had a helluva time getting this build working on my phone without the static sound, this is the last part and it's crucial. any suggestions?

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller
Old 08-27-2010, 10:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0s View Post
not sure if i mucked up something or not. but i swear it wasn't doing this on the previous build. when i turn the screen off, it just goes black but the backlight is still on. i had a helluva time getting this build working on my phone without the static sound, this is the last part and it's crucial. any suggestions?
You turn off auto backlight in WinMo?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
my google maps says i'm in the water near off the coast of africa... does either Assisted GPS or Real GPS work?
You need to turn it on under settings
Old 08-27-2010, 11:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Shift/Bold

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
You turn off auto backlight in WinMo?

yep it figures i was forgetting something. it's been a while since i've played with haret/android. thank you thank you
Old 08-28-2010, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

is there a trick to getting the text to speech to work. I downloaded the tts extended, and the pico languages out of market, and now i got a weird buzzing sound. I dont see any posts regarding tts at all. Is it possible? Im trying to get the navigation working. Maps works, but how do i get the voice directions, and search by voice option to work?
Old 08-28-2010, 12:32 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

My friend says his EVO does smart diaing. When I press numbers in my phone keypad, It doesn't start to match it up with names. Is this normal behavior?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps