PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 01:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

kriddle04 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/26] SOUND IS FIXED!

Blzn cab and everytime I try and go to sound it only gives me silent?
Old 08-27-2010, 01:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/26] SOUND IS FIXED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Can one of you guys mirror the blazin rar file, I am having a very hard time downloading it.

Thank you very much!
Yeah says three hours for me.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2, x50v
Carrier: Sprint

stcardinal is a n00b

I'll going to upload the Blazin.rar. Hold up a Sec.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3826XB1S

Last edited by stcardinal; 08-27-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work

Is the current build ready for overnight charging with the phone on? I searched, and as of a few months ago, the advice was to not leave the phone on the charger for long as people were afraid they would overcharge and damage the battery. Thoughts?
Old 08-27-2010, 03:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
Is the current build ready for overnight charging with the phone on? I searched, and as of a few months ago, the advice was to not leave the phone on the charger for long as people were afraid they would overcharge and damage the battery. Thoughts?
It works(ish) now. It will actually stop at about 85% full battery now. Its still better to charge in WinMo, but Android shouldnt hurt anything.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work

thanks for all the hard work on this!

now that sound is working, how can i get my mp3 ringtones to show up when i go into settings and select a ringtone? i tried searching all over the place but none of the suggestions have worked thus far.

also, i can't get any of my music on my storage card to show up in the default music player... i can navigate to the folders and play songs individually but can't get them to show up in the player automatically.

sorry if both of those issues have already been answered but i couldn't find anything by searching on this site.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

signal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
my google maps says i'm in the water near off the coast of africa... does either Assisted GPS or Real GPS work?

Give your phone some time to lock in. Mine took about 2 minutes to find my true position. I've heard for some it takes longer.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

signal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
thanks for all the hard work on this!

now that sound is working, how can i get my mp3 ringtones to show up when i go into settings and select a ringtone? i tried searching all over the place but none of the suggestions have worked thus far.

also, i can't get any of my music on my storage card to show up in the default music player... i can navigate to the folders and play songs individually but can't get them to show up in the player automatically.

sorry if both of those issues have already been answered but i couldn't find anything by searching on this site.
From what I've read, on your SD card navigate to ANDBOOT\MEDIA\AUDIO folder where you should see three folders: alarms, notifications and ringtones. Put your mp3s in whichever folder is appropriate and you should be good to go.

Can't help you with the music player since mine found all of my mp3s and playlists on my card. Though all of my music is in a folder called Music, so maybe that's the ticket?
Old 08-27-2010, 08:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Can someone tell me how to get my phone to recognize a sprint network.

My sim card is not in the phone. Im also using max sense if that matters?

Old 08-27-2010, 09:03 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Can someone tell me how to get my phone to recognize a sprint network.

My sim card is not in the phone. Im also using max sense if that matters?
replace this startup.txt I've attached with the one in your android folder. You're on Sprint as well so it will map your keyboard correctly.
Attached Files
File Type: txt startup.txt (384 Bytes, 962 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps