PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 11:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

plastiq2 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/18] MORE SPEED!!!!!

does anyone have a tip for removing the "No Sim Card" icon (it is ugly) on the WinMo side now that I have had to take it out?
Old 08-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: T7380
Carrier: none

kingstone is a n00b
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/18] MORE SPEED!!!!!

Thank you very much!
Old 08-20-2010, 03:29 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastiq2 View Post
does anyone have a tip for removing the "No Sim Card" icon (it is ugly) on the WinMo side now that I have had to take it out?

install this and it should fix it.....
Attached Files
File Type: cab MightyROM Stock Signal 7 bars.cab (85.9 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

When do you think we'll have a fully functional build of Android? It seems like most of the other phones are farther along than the TP2.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
When do you think we'll have a fully functional build of Android? It seems like most of the other phones are farther along than the TP2.
Have you ever hardware debugged or reverse engineered a driver? There is no time line. The TP2 is more advanced hardware, and therefore harder to fix. Simply, it will work, when it works, and it doesn't help to ask.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:32 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
That question should come with a slap across the knuckles by a wooden ruler... Not tryin to be rude but that question is asked over and over again. Just sit back and enjoy the ride cause its going to be a good one!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

Last edited by ooxteme; 08-20-2010 at 04:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
Have you ever hardware debugged or reverse engineered a driver? There is no time line. The TP2 is more advanced hardware, and therefore harder to fix. Simply, it will work, when it works, and it doesn't help to ask.
I for one appreciate you and evryone else's hard work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
That question should come with a slap across the knuckles by a wooden ruler... Not tryin to be rude but that question is asked over and over again. Just sit back and enjoy the ride cause its going to be a good one!!
Here Here!!
I just started using it a last week and am loving it. I have some things that are annoying but they are things that can't be fixed right now. But i think it could be slowly converting me to an android user.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 (CDMA)
Carrier: US Cell

Dryrock96 is a n00b

I have been wishing for a while that my Touch Pro 2 was Android based, I wanted to let you know that this works well, on my phone, with US Cellular as a carrier.

Thank you much. Keep up the awesome work.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:16 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Which cab is everybody using?, im running the overclocked one its runs smooth as hell but runs very hot - wasnt sure if that was the overclock or the build itself.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Which cab is everybody using?, im running the overclocked one its runs smooth as hell but runs very hot - wasnt sure if that was the overclock or the build itself.
I'm also running the "Blazin" build, but I took the overclock line out in the startup, because it seems to always freeze up my phone, and it hasn't been running hot, unless I plug it in.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps