PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

aronlib is keeping up the good workaronlib is keeping up the good workaronlib is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brka View Post
ok can anyone help me figure out why the cab will only load once?it wont let me load it after a phone reboot.and the rar just doesnt load at all get stuck on the linux code screen..
Okay, what exactly happens when you try to load the cab after a reboot and what exactly does the rar get stuck at, what is the last line of the code screen?

Old 09-12-2010, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/21] Fresh Froyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefall View Post
Hey Reefer I had a quick question I've been trying to find the answer for.
Launcher pro is preinstalled in the rom itself and I'm trying to uninstall it but it wont allow me to. Is there an easy solution to this?
Hi Reef is there a difficult and complicated way to uninstall launcher pro? (this is a serious question since you siad there wasn't really an easy way)
Also for the reference version is can it be overclocked by using the startup.txt from the blazin rom?
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros
Old 09-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: sprint

tevin is a n00b

I AM IN NEED OF HELP!!!!! I make calls, or got on the internet with my sprint touch pro 2 as an android....
Old 09-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

tevin is a n00b

I AM IN NEED OF HELP!!!!! I cant make calls, or got on the internet with my sprint touch pro 2 as an android....
Old 09-12-2010, 11:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tevin View Post
I AM IN NEED OF HELP!!!!! I cant make calls, or got on the internet with my sprint touch pro 2 as an android....
READ THE FAQ THEN COME BACK WITH MORE DETAILS.
http://sites.google.com/site/androidport/faq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7 View Post
Hi Reef is there a difficult and complicated way to uninstall launcher pro? (this is a serious question since you siad there wasn't really an easy way)
Also for the reference version is can it be overclocked by using the startup.txt from the blazin rom?
Yes you can use titanium backup to uninstall apps, but then you will have to make sure you add another launcher app in there to take its place as I remove Launcher2 from the system! Yes, you can overclock the reference version through startup.txt there is a overclock line, its at the very bottom of the FAQ if you want to know what it is.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tevin View Post
Hi instead of double posting you should just edit you first post to say waht you want.

2nd. I think you are gonna need to give more information than that to get help.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post

Yes you can use titanium backup to uninstall apps, but then you will have to make sure you add another launcher app in there to take its place as I remove Launcher2 from the system! Yes, you can overclock the reference version through startup.txt there is a overclock line, its at the very bottom of the FAQ if you want to know what it is.
Thanks i am downloading titanium backup now and i already have a 2nd launcher instealled.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

legionofhump is a n00b

Hi everyone. I keep getting this "Unable to open persistent directory" message everytime I try to install the latest version of the android build onto my TP2. Can anyone help me out with getting it installed correctly onto my phone???
Old 09-13-2010, 01:15 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by biff6789 View Post
Just a heads up to those who didn't see this post from the XDA thread

Looks like the boss is cooking up a nice little surprise for us

xda-developers - View Single Post - [PRJ][GSM&CDMA][CAB&RAR] XDAndroid AOSP Port & Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!
For those who missed this post, XDA is back up now...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-13-2010, 08:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work

A couple of days ago Wifi stopped working on my android port. When i go into settings and try to turn on Wifi it says "turning on..." for a few seconds and then changes to "Error".

Any clue why it's doing this or how I can troubleshoot it? Wifi still works fine for me when i boot my phone up under windows mobile.

thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps