PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/18] MORE SPEED!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs01 View Post
I'm also running the "Blazin" build, but I took the overclock line out in the startup, because it seems to always freeze up my phone, and it hasn't been running hot, unless I plug it in.
Thanks, i will have to give that a try.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bkrodgers is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/18] MORE SPEED!!!!!

Is anyone else seeing massive radio buttons on the latest version of BLAZIN? They sometimes overlap the label that they're associated with (particularly if the radio button is to the left of the label). One example is the "why did you uninstall this" survey after you uninstall something from the market. Other elements seem large too, like checkboxes, but I haven't seen them overlap.

I'm not sure about prior versions -- I've been rocking the Vogue lately but keep an eye out here because I miss WVGA dearly.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

2phonejones is keeping up the good work2phonejones is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrodgers View Post
Is anyone else seeing massive radio buttons on the latest version of BLAZIN? They sometimes overlap the label that they're associated with (particularly if the radio button is to the left of the label). One example is the "why did you uninstall this" survey after you uninstall something from the market. Other elements seem large too, like checkboxes, but I haven't seen them overlap.

I'm not sure about prior versions -- I've been rocking the Vogue lately but keep an eye out here because I miss WVGA dearly.
Yea i noticed that but i havent had any crashes or anything on the new build, so im not complaining lol.....but i feel like such a noob i just figured out u can hit the menu button then preferences and u can change how many homescreens u have! awesome!
Old 08-21-2010, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mightyfied Touch Pro 2 w/Android

LiquidX is keeping up the good workLiquidX is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LiquidX Send a message via Yahoo to LiquidX Send a message via Skype™ to LiquidX

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with connections? I was in a call the other day and it was the only call I have done under Android was talking, and all of a sudden it just dropped the call and network connection. I was at home and on my airrave so I know I had coverage (was about 10ft from it). It just acted like I had hit airplane mode and wouldnt recover without a full restart.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

I WAS a pretty die hard Windows Mobile user... I even passed up getting the Incredible, which I'm now (kinda) regretting... I say Kinda because, I really love the full keyboard! Coming from a vogue it was a hard switch but I'm not sure I could do without it anymore.

With that being said your recent build has been making me really like (love) android!

Can't wait for the sound to be figured out and extended battery life! Those are the only downfalls (of course) that I have seen so far. I took out the overclocking and did not see a difference in Battery performance... I'm just going to leave it in there for now on.
I used Android all day today from 6am until 8pm (when it died). Made a couple of calls and played around with it quite a bit... Can't wait to use it full time!

Mostly, I just want to say and keep up the GREAT work!
Old 08-22-2010, 07:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 w/Mighty ROM
Carrier: Verizon

KaliKilla is becoming a great contributor

Is it just me? Everytime there is a new update, I try the autoupdate but it never seems to work. After I autoupdate and try to boot the Android, it just reboots into Windows. Is anybody else having this issue?
My Favorite Toy:
Stag Model 1 AR15 =====
Old 08-22-2010, 09:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC Tmobile wing, Nokia 6265i,
Carrier: uscellular

hackbenjamin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliKilla View Post
Is it just me? Everytime there is a new update, I try the autoupdate but it never seems to work. After I autoupdate and try to boot the Android, it just reboots into Windows. Is anybody else having this issue?
yeah i happened to me too thats why i just said screw it and reinstalled the sense build i just dont have time to screw with it lol
Old 08-22-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

2phonejones is keeping up the good work2phonejones is keeping up the good work

look a couple posts back reefer showed me how u just delete like 5 things in your andboot folder and replace them with the new ones in the new blazin rar files you extract and thats it done.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bkrodgers is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidX View Post
I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with connections? I was in a call the other day and it was the only call I have done under Android was talking, and all of a sudden it just dropped the call and network connection. I was at home and on my airrave so I know I had coverage (was about 10ft from it). It just acted like I had hit airplane mode and wouldnt recover without a full restart.
I just had this exact same thing happen to me (latest BLAZIN). Data's been working fine, but a minute or so into the first call I'd made on the build it dropped network connection, and I couldn't get it back.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliKilla View Post
Let me guess you used the update tool for zimage/modules updates? Maybe I have not said it in this thread yet, (I think I have. Ive had to say it a million times on XDA.) but dont use the update tool for zimage/modules until I can get it fixed. They changed their web server, and the app needs to be updates as well. Rootfs, and initrd.gz updates still work as they should. Also, any time that you update your OS, you should just assume you are going to have to delete your data.img file, otherwise you are almost always going to run into problems. (not yelling, highlighting as it is the main thing almost all people miss)

Last edited by Reefermattness; 08-22-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps