PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Here it is my wm 6.5 dialer. Let me know how you guys like it. Inside the zip is a cab, OEM, and dialer images with no BG. QVGA ONLY!!!! For now.

Does in-call volume work with this one? Are you using HTC Volume Control or the default old Windows one? Thanks
Old 04-19-2009, 01:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

ihavenoclue is a n00b

How do I replace the default keyboard in a build? Like totally remove the original keyboard and put a different one in?
Old 04-19-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul 6800
Carrier: ZoomMobile

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Im also sure that many folks would love to see capital letters in titanium its in 0409.mui.just remember you cannot overwrite module with file
Also check here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...142#post857142
Yeah that works, however you can have your capital letters without a need to cook and reflash, and particularly for those running prebuilt roms. It's easy:
Use Total Commander, go to your windows folder, scroll till you get to Titanium, use Total commander edit function to open the cpr file for edit.
Look for the items that show up in our today screen, they come as "Expanded" and "Condensed". The condensed is your focus here.

So let's take "favorites" for our example:_ scroll to FavoritesCondensed,
4th line there reads like this:

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="10" Top="4" Width="300" Height="34"> FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="chomeres.dll,1025">

Okay so the [InnerTextType="Resource"] has to be deleted, then edit Text as Text="Favorites" but hey, that gives you the internet explorer so you can as well write Internet there. So your edited line look like this:

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="10" Top="4" Width="300" Height="34"> FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="InternetExplorer">

So you do likewise with the remaining items and you can give them whatever name you want.

If you are going to use this info then pls hit the Thanks button hard. I dont know why but it makes me do more.
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi76 View Post
Does in-call volume work with this one? Are you using HTC Volume Control or the default old Windows one? Thanks
As far as I know everything works with this dialer, I am using the default VC.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 04-19-2009, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard, HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T Wireless

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to CRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi76 View Post
Yes, me too facing same problem. ICR and HTC Volume Control works fine with phone canvas only. If I use other dialers, In ICR I cannot see "start record...." in menu while calling/talking and cannot see incall volume slider in HTC Volume Control while calling/talking.

An solution? phone canvas is make my roms very slow.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavenoclue View Post
How do I replace the default keyboard in a build? Like totally remove the original keyboard and put a different one in?
Your Base_Lang_0409_DPI_96 folder houses the default keyboard. You dont need to remove it, just put in the oem of the keyboard you want and cook. I use Bjk_Htc_EzInput keyboard. All I did was to drop the oem into my OEM folder and cook, and it always comes as my default keyboard without any tweak or registry edit.

Last edited by vickylife007; 04-19-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

ihavenoclue is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
Your Base_Lang_0409_DPI_96 folder houses the default keyboard. You dont need to remove it, just put in the oem of the keyboard you want and cook. I use Bjk_Htc_EzInput keyboard. All I did was to drop the oem into my OEM folder and cook, and it always comes as my default dialer without any tweak or registry edit.
Thanks for the reply, how would I accomplish this w/ buildos? Just including the keyboard in the build doesn't do this. Where do I need to put the oem? The USER_OEM folder of BuildOS or somewhere else?
Old 04-19-2009, 04:23 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
ok,tweakers,heres 2 more options

--------------------------------------------------------------
Like my taskbar? no problem,cab for QVGA attached (thanks to Gadgett for resources)
------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for clicking the green button.
When I install that CAB file, my Titan is magically converted into a brick. Cannot access the start menu and NO icons show up on the top bar.

Any reason for this?
Old 04-19-2009, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavenoclue View Post
Thanks for the reply, how would I accomplish this w/ buildos? Just including the keyboard in the build doesn't do this. Where do I need to put the oem? The USER_OEM folder of BuildOS or somewhere else?
I don't use PPC Kitchen, but yes that is where you should drop your oem- the USER_OEM folder and it should appear in your selection list,check it and cook.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

So anyone see the new 210510 build? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...27&postcount=1
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software