PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul 6800
Carrier: ZoomMobile

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
Alright Titan users who don't cook with ppc kitchen, here is your ROM folder aka your payload file for 21501. Sorry it's coming a bit late, just that I was still having fun with 21210. These releases come so fast that they rob you of any sense of loyalty or attachment to any build. Okay so here it is, happy cooking. Vogue payload file to follow shortly.
So here it is for Vogue, the payload file.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 21501_Vogue_os.nb.payload.rar (925.3 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-17-2009, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
sorry, had to run to work, there were a couple unresolved issues when I left, is everyone good now?
Life is good for the most part. I flashed the SYS that Con posted with your XIP...saw that it ran, and did something stupid....I started customizing and flashed again. It's an addiction I guess.

I don't know if it is something in the SYS, or something I added in on my custom attempts. But in 3-4 hours today, on my custom, I went from 100% battery to 8%. And the battery meter on the Today screen didn't even flinch off of full, but in the power settings menu, all seems well and accurate.

Ideas on a) how to get the battery meter to work properly; and b) what could be causing the battery drain? Is it possible that it is nueKernal since you said it wasn't in your XIP this time around and I added it from PPCK? Other than that, I am clueless.

Oh! and I finally got off my a$$ and wrote up a PROVXML...a little different than an RGU, but all in all, not to shabby, cooking now to see if it works or not.

Last edited by Tplane37; 04-17-2009 at 12:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Does this PROVXML look right? There are entries in there from all the work from the folks on my thread on XDA, as well as a couple from Mr. FREE's kitchen, and others that I found through that wonderful invention called "Search." Feel free to chime up if I screwed up somewhere!
Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
  <characteristic type="Registry">
    <characteristic type="HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\InCall">
      <parm name="InitVol" value="3" datatype="string"/>
    </characteristic>
    <characteristic type="HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\Attenuation">
      <parm name="2" value="2" datatype="dword"/>
    </characteristic>
    <characteristic type="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBar">
      <parm name="ConsistentClockOrBattery" value="0" datatype="dword"/>
      <parm name="LimitedClock" value="1" datatype="dword"/>
    </characteristic>
    <characteristic type="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\VIB">
      <parm name="STRENGTH_LOW" value="0" datatype="dword"/>
    </characteristic>
    <characteristic type="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\WrlsMgr">
      <parm name="Redirect" value=":MSWRLSMGR" datatype="string"/>
    </characteristic>
    <characteristic type="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies">
      <parm name="0000101a" value="1" datatype="dword"/>
    </characteristic>
    <characteristic type="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\SDCARD\ClientDrivers\Class\SDMemory_Class">
      <parm name="DisablePowerManagement" value="00000000" datatype="dword"/>
    </characteristic>
    <characteristic type="HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Bluetooth\Settings">
      <parm name="LocalName" value="Force Developments" datatype="string"/>
    </characteristic>
    <characteristic type="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM">
      <parm name="ROMVersion" value="Force_21501" datatype="string"/>
    </characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
Old 04-17-2009, 12:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

what? no, nuekernel is in this xip, it's same as every other xip
Old 04-17-2009, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmotoracer23 View Post
Thanks, this helped me out alot. I used a different kitchen but used your directions to make it. First time ever trying to make a rom. I was nervy when it was downloading to my phone, but now im a proud user of 21501!
You think you were nervous then? just wait until you post your first RUU for everyone else to play with....that was the point when I got nervous! But then, you settle down and start digging deeper...it's an addiction I tell ya! no treatment available!
Old 04-17-2009, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
what? no, nuekernel is in this xip, it's same as every other xip
I thought you posted earlier that you skipped a step...or was that with a different XIP??? Because nueKernal seems to run fine on the Titan with 21501....maybe I just misread your post earlier today.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

foxmotoracer23 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
You think you were nervous then? just wait until you post your first RUU for everyone else to play with....that was the point when I got nervous! But then, you settle down and start digging deeper...it's an addiction I tell ya! no treatment available!
You're telling me it's an addiction! I've had it on my phone what like 5 mins and now I'm researching how to totally produce a rom of my own. I really don't want it based of someone else's rom. Any hints to get started? Just downloaded Build OS.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
I thought you posted earlier that you skipped a step...or was that with a different XIP??? Because nueKernal seems to run fine on the Titan with 21501....maybe I just misread your post earlier today.
nah, skipped putting touch pro 6.5 nk.exe in touch pro, so my xip might be slightly inferior (only the touch pro one though)
Old 04-17-2009, 01:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Attached is the 21501 XIP for the Elf. Thanks to dan-htc-touch for posting the other XIPs, from which I was able to port to the Elf. This XIP contains a modified nk.exe that allows the system time to remain unchanged after a hard reset (works only for Elf).

Also thanks to Conflipper once again for the 21501 release!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip XIP.21501.zip (1.09 MB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-17-2009, 01:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Quote:

It sure is an addiction

Full-time job!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software