PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 03:15 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
man, it would be sweet to customize NRG EnergyRom as a kitchen
second that idea
Old 08-08-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

dallasjim is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Yozgatg just released V3 of the landscape fix for Manila v 2.1 People Tab. Apparently the V2 fix had issues with the call mobile tab. Here is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=637
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:21 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
second that idea
Old 08-08-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
+1 Bubble/notification doesn't seem to appear when the texts come in. I could have sworn it was working fine earlier though with the same build.

Maybe something related to yozgatg's CDMA SMS fix? The bubble did appear for me after a soft reset indicating the texts still unread, just not at the time of reception.
I don't think it has anything to do with something you installed (at least not directly). I think it gets corrupted or turned off during regular operation of your phone.

The reason I say that is because I'm still running the 8/1 build and the bubble notifications were working fine for 5 days. I haven't installed a single thing, just using my phone as normal. One day the bubble notifications just stopped coming.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Krym is a n00b

Anyone know how to get this working with Logmein? Opening the site on Opera just crashes the browser, and in IE when I log in I get a black screen.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Glad it's working for you. Pretty sure it was working for me too earlier, and I haven't installed anything since Sashimi ran after the flash (I also use the white clock, but no other UI mods). I think I am going to do some more testing...The 'fix' I mentioned is already cooked-in, and is from yozgatg to resolve issues observed in the first hours after his Gen.Y Manila 2.1 was released. It's not something I installed, or that anyone needs to.

EDIT: First test - just sent myself an SMS from Google Voice to Cell Number and immediately my phone gave audible notification of SMS, but Manila does not see it, and there is no bubble indication (no manila blue number bubble over the SMS icon -- the notification manager does know there is an SMS at this point). Manila sees a message from earlier, but I have to click on 'All Messages' to see the SMS I just sent myself -- ok that's weird. The one in Manila from 2 hours ago is *only* in manila, not visible in the classic view. The message I just sent myself is *only* visible in the classic view, and not visible in manila. Very odd...

EDIT2: Going to hard reset and run some *clean* tests. Will report back...
EDIT3: Have not hard reset yet, after one more soft reset did one more test from google voice to cell -- immediately received - NO audible, NO visual notifications, message IS in manila, NOT in classic view. (first test message from before soft reset is still in classic view and NOT in manila).
Something during normal usage (I haven't installed or changed anything in 7 days and probably noticed the problem 2 days ago) of my phone decided to reset

Start->Settings->Sound & Notifications->Notifications
Messaging: New MMS
Messaging: New text message
Phone: Missed call
Phone: Voice mail

Display message on screen [checked->unchecked]

I don't know what did it, but I went back and enabled "Display message on screen" for those entries and my bubble notifications started appearing again. I don't use Manila so cannot comment on the manila message DBs getting out of sync with the missed notifications, but possibly whatever turned off the bubble notifications also turned off notifications manila uses to update its message DBs.

Now if I could just track down the initial instigator of the problem...

PS I'm using the 8/1 RD build so it isn't related to 8/6 or Tachi (in case someone was pursuing that angle)

Last edited by sfhub; 08-08-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

@ sfhub -- I did 4 hours of testing on this last night following the two posts you have referenced. SMS is fine in the ROM, recent and current builds, and I was unable to reproduce the issue or locate its cause. I agree with your earlier post that it must be something in regular use that triggers it -- and that was pretty much my only conclusion after all the tests.

If you want more details, check out the post and attached log.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D
Carrier: sprint

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
damn this thread moves way to fast, i can't catch up 40 pages of reading, can someone summarize the discussion of the past 36hours?
If you have'nt already done so, flash Aurora 8/01 and stay with it. It works like a charm with ZERO issues and avoid all the negativity
Old 08-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cha2hot87 is a n00b

Can someone please help me with a fix to why my text msg times are an hour off. for example i send a text msg at 430pm and the person who replies back text msg say 331pm (which is supposed ot say 431pm)..Pm me please??!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I installed the Pimp package a little bit ago on this ROM, I figured it might botch something with the new manilla and now the calendar and call history are missing from below the clock on the home screen. I think they were there before. Just an FYI to anyone wanting to install it...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro