PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2007, 04:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
colonel, do you know how I can make the "Wait Select" program work in this ROM?

I have used it in prior ROMs but it does not seem to "take" in this one.

Thanks
Old 11-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

mensaphone is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
I'll give some thought to the problem...I find myself doing the same thing.
ditto, plus is there any way to easily add the ability to change font size?
Not being able to increase the font is killing my eyes on my (very) high resolution monitor O.o
Old 11-26-2007, 10:35 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaphone View Post
ditto, plus is there any way to easily add the ability to change font size?
Not being able to increase the font is killing my eyes on my (very) high resolution monitor O.o
In BuildOS? yes, I can add that.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Quote:
Originally Posted by azkid View Post
I was wondering but in helmi's 1st release of mobile 6.0 there was an extended rom feature included in his rom, is it in the kitchen somewhere?
Yes it is, under the carrier select section. Probably at the bottom. Should have a check box instead of a radio button.

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
Old 11-27-2007, 08:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
colonel, do you know how I can make the "Wait Select" program work in this ROM?

I have used it in prior ROMs but it does not seem to "take" in this one.

Thanks
What is Wait Select? I'd test it, but never heard of it.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Gervy is a n00b
SLIDE-to-UNLOCK --> Only works in vibrate mode

I'm having a weird issue that when I use the Slide-to-unlock feature, that it only uses vibrate mode. I've checked to make sure volume is all the way up on ringer, and that I'm in the ring profile. Strangely, this wasn't an issue with the previous Kitchen version. (I'm running the latest 071117).

Anyone know a workaround or fix?
If not, I just may give up on slide-to-unlock as it's a gimmick anyhow (but good for locking the phone).

Gervy

--------------
Verizon Droid Eris
Old 11-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gervy View Post
I'm having a weird issue that when I use the Slide-to-unlock feature, that it only uses vibrate mode. I've checked to make sure volume is all the way up on ringer, and that I'm in the ring profile. Strangely, this wasn't an issue with the previous Kitchen version. (I'm running the latest 071117).

Anyone know a workaround or fix?
If not, I just may give up on slide-to-unlock as it's a gimmick anyhow (but good for locking the phone).

Gervy
Are you saying that it only works when ur in vibrate mode, or when it loads, it puts ur phone in vibrate mode?

Personally, I don't think S2U has anything to do with vibrate mode, and that this issue may be caused by another OEM you chose.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Gervy is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennysh View Post
Are you saying that it only works when ur in vibrate mode, or when it loads, it puts ur phone in vibrate mode?

Personally, I don't think S2U has anything to do with vibrate mode, and that this issue may be caused by another OEM you chose.

The best way to put it, is that when the phone is "off" (S2U active), it thinks it's only in vibrate mode, and will only vibrate. As soon as I unlock the phone, it resumes whatever profile is set by the HTC profile manager (default in the HTC Home app). I 'think' that's the only app I am running that in the ROM that could effect the ring profile, but I'll triple check to see if I did something stupid (especially since it used to work ok... but I"m fuzzy as of when in terms of updates, etc...).

Either way, something to report and see if others are having issues.
Otherwise, minor issue for an otherwise awesome Kitchen/ROM.

Gervy
Old 11-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gervy View Post
The best way to put it, is that when the phone is "off" (S2U active), it thinks it's only in vibrate mode, and will only vibrate. As soon as I unlock the phone, it resumes whatever profile is set by the HTC profile manager (default in the HTC Home app). I 'think' that's the only app I am running that in the ROM that could effect the ring profile, but I'll triple check to see if I did something stupid (especially since it used to work ok... but I"m fuzzy as of when in terms of updates, etc...).

Either way, something to report and see if others are having issues.
Otherwise, minor issue for an otherwise awesome Kitchen/ROM.

Gervy
Let me know what you find out... I have seen problems with some versions of HTC Home... Have yet to try the 2.0 version yet tho...
Old 11-27-2007, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, HTC Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

fabrijack is just getting started
Weather in HTC home

My HTC weather page has been unable to retrieve data for the last 24 hrs. I've checked the settings and enabled the "allow to update when roaming" to make sure that wasn't the problem. It's been working fine for over a week now and suddenly won't update.

On Edit: I have tried several other cities to make sure it wasn't just the Memphis connection.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jack

Last edited by fabrijack; 11-27-2007 at 03:06 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development