PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 30| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Okay.. so ONE sign of improvement with the new stack. Anymore ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
Anyone can give a feedback of the new Bluetooth stack incorporated in 30march roms?

I would test it on my own...but i don't own a bluetooth headset or bluetooth in my car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Yes! I really really am! Come on ppl.... feedback feedback!
Sorry guys, been out of town... just flashed:
Energy.RHODCDMA.29017.Sense2.5.Mar.30.7z (no CHT of any sort)
Energy.RHODCDMA.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Mar.30.7 z

Headsets tested:
Jawbone ICON
Plantronics Voyager Pro+

Flashed to one of my active test Sprint TP2 units. Background:
1. Virgin flash (task29, etc), NOTHING restored via XDA_UC, etc.
2. BT headsets paired fresh, not from any registry restores.

Performing my standard test of:
0. fresh reboot then BT headset connected
1. perform a data transfer (eg, Opera view of a non cached) via EVDO
2. go to dialer, make a call to voice mail or someone
3. try to hang up via BT button

These tests fail for me on both headsets for an immediate hangup. Maybe after 3 attempts pressing the hangup button + 20 seconds later with the dialer locked out after the first attempt... hang up finally occurs.

Again, if there was no prior active EVDO data connection... then the BT hangup works immediate each and every time.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 30| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...d-prl-fix.html

Having trouble following this guide with the new dialer, instead of going to the update screen it actually calls the number ##775...is this a known issue? Any way around it? The voice only network thing is really annoying

*EDIT*

Solved. With the new dialer you have to dial ##775# (##PRL#) to get it to work
Just curious if you've tried the registry edit from the same post:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\VoiceOnly]
"DisableUI"=dword:00000001

I wanted a more up to date PRL so tried this and it seems to work.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

head honch is becoming a great contributor

anyone erlse having issues uploading pics via HTCPeep? i was successful once yesterday, but every other attempt i've made since installing the March 30th Rom has been a headache
Old 04-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

mod edit: took out flaming quotes.

Be advised that I have reported you for your total disrespect to NRG, his ROM, and this thread, it will not be tolerated!!! If you don't like the ROM and it doesn't work for you just simply don't use it, no ones forcing you to! This is a great community and if you had issues you should have posted what issues you were having, or better yet you should have read the thread wiki and seen if they could be fixed instead of complaining about it and showing your true colors and childish ways, sounds like you would be better off just flashing back to stock and locking your phone and leaving it the way it came.

Last edited by orangekid; 04-05-2011 at 03:01 PM. Reason: because
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:41 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Be advised that I have reported you for your total disrespect to NRG, his ROM, and this thread, it will not be tolerated!!! If you don't like the ROM and it doesn't work for you just simply don't use it, no ones forcing you to! This is a great community and if you had issues you should have posted what issues you were having, or better yet you should have read the thread wiki and seen if they could be fixed instead of complaining about it and showing your true colors and childish ways, sounds like you would be better off just flashing back to stock and locking your phone and leaving it the way it came.
Guys... don't bother. This guy obviously belongs in the android community, not the mature WM community we enjoy in these forums.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Be advised that the reported post landed in Coz's inbox...now Coz has a lot of stuff to do today...a lot of QA work and must focus on that instead of making sure that all you kids are playing nice on the playground.

For now Coz will get more coffee and get on with his day...but this is simply a reminder to play nice and try to offer constructive criticism of issues associated with the ROM.

There is no need to get snippy or pissy.....right?

Ok, and another thing...I'm tired of the coffee here at work....yes, we have something like 9 coffee pots brewed and it's all free, etc., but lately the blends have just started to taste rather blah...nomesayin'?

Anyways...please carry on and remember to wear your seatbelts.

late,
Coz
Old 04-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

A couple more points that might help

1) If you seem to be experiencing problems others aren't, do a task29 then flash the ROM then hard-reset, you may actually have lingering stuff in NAND even though you did a hard-reset, task29 handles that.

2) Check to see if the OP has a preferred radio for his ROM, flash it if so, if not you can always ask in thread what radio others seem to be using.

3) If a bug is listed in the OP, don't bother pointing it out, obviously the chef knows.

4) Chefs cook ROMs for free, show respect.

5) If you have a bug or complaint, be specific about it and when it happens. WM doesn't have logcat but you can still be specific about circumstances.

6) This is a development ROM thread, please don't clog it with off topic rants, inflammatory rants, or anything not related to the ROM but remember to be courteous (see #4). Big Brother may come in from time to time and delete your nonconformist post.

7) Coz's post made me crave coffee, I drink mine black and unpolluted by sugar and cream.

And yes that's a warning to you kaaos per our site rules

Quote:
2) Be polite and treat fellow members with respect (Zero Tolerance Rule*)
No Flaming anyone, we are all friends. This includes starting threads about a person or an issue. If there is an issue with something, it belongs in PMs, NOT in the public forum. Do not call out people in the forums, this belongs in PMs. Do not swear/curse at other members by calling them names or directed towards their work. Racial/Sexist slurs will also not be tolerated at all. If you have an issue with someone, PM a staff member. Unless addressing a matter to a Moderator or Admin do not post a PM received from someone in the forums.
if you have a problem with the ROM see #4 & #5 above.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Hmmm don't know why my post was deleted, didn't think it had anything bad in it, not exactly on topic but nothing bad.

Anyways, great job NRG regardless of what the ocassional person says, your work is appreciated by a lot of people and your work is what helps in keeping the TP2 a fresh and exciting phone, so thank you for what you do for the community!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Hmmm don't know why my post was deleted, didn't think it had anything bad in it, not exactly on topic but nothing bad.

Anyways, great job NRG regardless of what the ocassional person says, your work is appreciated by a lot of people and your work is what helps in keeping the TP2 a fresh and exciting phone, so thank you for what you do for the community!
I multi-deleted all off-topic & inflammatory posts, yours got caught up by collateral damage. I went ahead and restored it for historical referencing.

Now let's get back to TP2 ROM development

Last edited by orangekid; 04-05-2011 at 03:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 HD
Carrier: Verizon

JukEboX is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to JukEboX Send a message via MSN to JukEboX Send a message via Yahoo to JukEboX Send a message via Skype™ to JukEboX

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Stocks update fine for me on March 29 29017 sencity. Before that I was on the March 15 and it worked fine for me then as well.

Its very odd. Its like it doesn't even make an attempt to reach out to pull updates for stocks. I pulls weather and everything else but the stocks tab is just trash. Everything is 0 and its not updating anything. What should I do?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development