View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:44 AM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 30| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Be advised that the reported post landed in Coz's inbox...now Coz has a lot of stuff to do today...a lot of QA work and must focus on that instead of making sure that all you kids are playing nice on the playground.

For now Coz will get more coffee and get on with his day...but this is simply a reminder to play nice and try to offer constructive criticism of issues associated with the ROM.

There is no need to get snippy or pissy.....right?

Ok, and another thing...I'm tired of the coffee here at work....yes, we have something like 9 coffee pots brewed and it's all free, etc., but lately the blends have just started to taste rather blah...nomesayin'?

Anyways...please carry on and remember to wear your seatbelts.

late,
Coz