View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:41 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 30| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Be advised that I have reported you for your total disrespect to NRG, his ROM, and this thread, it will not be tolerated!!! If you don't like the ROM and it doesn't work for you just simply don't use it, no ones forcing you to! This is a great community and if you had issues you should have posted what issues you were having, or better yet you should have read the thread wiki and seen if they could be fixed instead of complaining about it and showing your true colors and childish ways, sounds like you would be better off just flashing back to stock and locking your phone and leaving it the way it came.
Guys... don't bother. This guy obviously belongs in the android community, not the mature WM community we enjoy in these forums.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 9 times.