PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 05:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn View Post
Wow I am truly sorry to hear about that issue as well. For some reason I still can't sync to my computer from my phone to do a flash or anything just a charge is all I get since the end of Nov. I truly have tried everything you guys my only solution is a new phone. I have TP2 and am running 2019 Dinik and running windows XP and no detection of any device when connected. Any help??
Looks like your previous posts got overlooked. Don't give up! Do you really need to sync? I haven't synced in ages unless i wanted to browse my device and transfer something quickly. You can still flash w/out sync. Just put into bootloader mode. Hold power, vol down and hold in reset button until bootloader/serial screen shows. Plug in usb cord and task29, then repeat to flash new ROM.

Last edited by steveo70; 12-17-2010 at 05:26 AM. Reason: spelling error
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Merge
Carrier: US Cellular

spacious is keeping up the good workspacious is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn View Post
Wow I am truly sorry to hear about that issue as well. For some reason I still can't sync to my computer from my phone to do a flash or anything just a charge is all I get since the end of Nov. I truly have tried everything you guys my only solution is a new phone. I have TP2 and am running 2019 Dinik and running windows XP and no detection of any device when connected. Any help??
I also have run into a few problems like this lately, in fact at one point I couldn't even connect in bootloader mode - phone just wouldn't recognize that it was connected to computer. Once after Task29, so I could only connect in bootloader it wouldn't connect, just kept saying serial on the bottom and wouldn't change to usb.

Eventually after trying everything - different cable, different usb port, restarting phone, restarting computer, I went ahead and updated WIN XP and after a restart no more problems. I think it was XP all along.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Xperia
Carrier: Proximus

el_lo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
All the playing around with the lockscreen issue got me curious about what it would take to customize one.

I took a stab...

Largely other people's work, but here is what I did in case you are interested:

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THREAD

I am promoting here because this is the only ROM I have tested it with and I love the latest build.
Your lockscreen fix is working for Xperia too, and your customized lockscreen looks really good. Thank you NinjaDuck
Old 12-17-2010, 06:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Wow, that is some really bad news Kind of a jolt to think that there won't be new ROMs in a few days.
I know how you feel.. there hasn't been an update to MaxSense since the middle of Nov...

Understandable in the fact that because of the discontinuation of work on MaxSense but there have been app upgrades and they have not made their way into this ROM yet. And I do understand too that NRG is busy doing great work on the other more popular ROM's.

I've tried the other ones available just to keep the addiction fed but I just like Maxsense and end up back on it.

Hopefully, once he gets his laptop back up and running he can throw the few of us that are still running this a bone.

Last edited by spambusterdave; 12-17-2010 at 06:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:06 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn
try grabbing the bootloader cab referenced in the page my sig links to. Actually, here is the link since you will need to grab it using your phone:

Cab to enter bootloader without finger cramps

If you put the device in loader mode, it should work even if activesync does not.

Good luck...

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 12-17-2010 at 09:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Got a new issue: Total Commander in Dec 13 29005 cht2.0 sencity ROM.

I was playing around with the different views and now I cannnot switch to FULL and see anything. I have to user BREIF or anything but FULL to see the files.

Anyone experience this?

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 12-17-2010, 12:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

traumadog is a n00b

Ok - have a funky SOD issue:

Flashed to 29005 CHT2.0 Dec13 (standard) over a stock MR3 ROM yesterday.

Worked fine over most of the day @ home. Now while I'm at work where there's minimal cell coverage (big building), I normally switch to the in-house WIFI (WPA/TKIP PEAP secured). Every now-and-then with the BSB "Power Saving" tweak on, the device goes into SOD and doesn't wake up.

Add-ons include MSVC, and Verizon provisioning. Not much else though, and I have the CHT lockscreen off, and the ROM set to the Android-style lockscreen.

Any thoughts?
Old 12-17-2010, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Herman
Carrier: Telus

Van G is just getting started

Been using Energy.RHODCDMA.29005.Sense2.5.Cookie.Dec.13 for about 12 hours and just noticed the tab that displays missed calls, voice mails, and appt's doesn't update itself, ie: 1 missed call and 2 voice mails still showing after they were cleared and hour ago.

To be clear, I'm referring to the tab below the clock which can be pulled down to show full information.

The buttons for messages, email, call history, and vm update correctly.

Apologies in advance for any jargon confusion.

Telus Rhodium - Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04 - Radio 1.92.00WV - Voyager 510
Old 12-17-2010, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

lifeuw19 is becoming a great contributor

I must be missing this. Just flashed last night. Am using the "Android" style screen lock and can't get it to autolock when the phone goes to standby, or if I push the "off" button on the top.. is there a way to set this? I can't find it anywhere in settings... is there a regedit to do so?

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 with MR3
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

kdjameson is keeping up the good workkdjameson is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjameson View Post
I'm having issues with Sense hanging for long periods -- sometimes several minutes. Other programs work just fine, since I can get the Start menu to come up. This happens fairly often. Makes me wish for a Restart Sense link in my Start menu.

Anyone else experiencing this?

VZW TP2, with 29005.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Dec.13, and MR3 upgrade.
Did you Task29 Or flash Carrier Stock Rom prior to the new rom?
Yes, I did both.

Did you Wipe Device after NRGRom installed?
Yes.

Did you run your Carrier Provision?
No. I haven't run provisioning for a long time. Doesn't seem necessary.

Did you OverClock?
No.

Did you restore Previous settings from a backup?
Yes, I restored settings for CHT2.0

What have you installed?
Lots. However, the hangs are new and the programs are not.

Remove your MicroSD (if you have one) and soft reset your device, set if the hanging continues!
I'll try this. I have a class 6 card, but haven't formatted it in a long time.

Sorry is it like i posted here! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2014730-post29240.html
No, this doesn't seem to be my problem.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Last edited by kdjameson; 12-17-2010 at 03:47 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development