View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:06 AM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn
Wow I am truly sorry to hear about that issue as well. For some reason I still can't sync to my computer from my phone to do a flash or anything just a charge is all I get since the end of Nov. I truly have tried everything you guys my only solution is a new phone. I have TP2 and am running 2019 Dinik and running windows XP and no detection of any device when connected. Any help??
try grabbing the bootloader cab referenced in the page my sig links to. Actually, here is the link since you will need to grab it using your phone:

Cab to enter bootloader without finger cramps

If you put the device in loader mode, it should work even if activesync does not.

Good luck...

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 12-17-2010 at 09:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.