View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 05:23 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn View Post
Wow I am truly sorry to hear about that issue as well. For some reason I still can't sync to my computer from my phone to do a flash or anything just a charge is all I get since the end of Nov. I truly have tried everything you guys my only solution is a new phone. I have TP2 and am running 2019 Dinik and running windows XP and no detection of any device when connected. Any help??
Looks like your previous posts got overlooked. Don't give up! Do you really need to sync? I haven't synced in ages unless i wanted to browse my device and transfer something quickly. You can still flash w/out sync. Just put into bootloader mode. Hold power, vol down and hold in reset button until bootloader/serial screen shows. Plug in usb cord and task29, then repeat to flash new ROM.

Last edited by steveo70; 12-17-2010 at 05:26 AM. Reason: spelling error
This post has been thanked 1 times.