View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 02:27 PM
bugs9477
PPCGeeks Regular

bugs9477 is keeping up the good workbugs9477 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I am getting a few crashes. Not sure what's going on there. Perhaps it's MS Voice Command. I'll uninstall that. I'm using Cookie Classic, perhaps the 2.0 is more stable, but that's not been what I've heard. Otherwise, I agree that the pictures are really fast. I spent an hour yesterday renaming all my pictures in my folders.
What kind of crashes? I'm running Energy.RHODCDMA.29005.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Dec.13 Today after installing MSVC (may be just coincidence) while in Email tab if the screen shuts it self off and I hit the top screen button to turn it back on the screen does nothing, It shows everything but when you touch a widget or a soft button nothing happends the touched object reacts as it has been pressed but does nothing!
I have to push the top screen button off then back on and it is business as usual!
I have yet to have a crash or SOD.

Edit: Its not doing it anymore could have been something to do with activesync or Gmail!
onto overclocking!

List of APPS I have installed sofar are:
MSVC (Main Memory)
Garmin XT (microSD)
RARLab Pocket RAR (Main Memory)

Last edited by bugs9477; 12-16-2010 at 02:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.