PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 01:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4g
Carrier: Spriznint

Jok3sta is keeping up the good workJok3sta is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Anyone else having a problem where in TF3d2, when you switch to a different tab i have to tap the screen 2x to get it to respond?
Old 08-16-2009, 02:17 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jok3sta View Post
Anyone else having a problem where in TF3d2, when you switch to a different tab i have to tap the screen 2x to get it to respond?
Nope, sorry Bro, single tap, lightning quick as usual. Weird? Has it always been that way or did it just start? If it just started, did you recently make Manilla mods? Most 2.0 mods dont work with 2.1.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
Actually, it was anther user that couldn't get his wi/fi sharing to work. His DID HAVE the HKLM\ControlPanel\Wifi Internet Sharing\Group=2.
My sharing IS WORKING and showing only HKLM\ControlPanel\Wifi. The info from the other user (check last couple pages) suggests that he deleted/changed his registry to what I have and now his connection is working right.

My HKLM\ControlPanel\Wifi shows values for ScanInterval set at 20 and Timeout set at 0.

Hey MP!. I checked my setting and are identical to yours. My issue is when I press the "Start" soft key, i get the message" There is no available internet connection, Do you want of set up the internet connection (yes/no). Not sure if this is what I'm supposed to get or if I do have to set it up, please provide a guide.

It did work in an earlier version, I think it was the 8/1 or when NRG loaded the HTC wifi router into his roms.

Thanks

Last edited by socalz71; 08-16-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

I keep getting a out of memory error on opera does anyone have a fix for it.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:31 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutrrob View Post
I keep getting a out of memory error on opera does anyone have a fix for it.
you should assign opera cache to internal storage. first, you want to also clear opera cache in advance of the doing this just to ensure it doesn't stay in device memory. go to opera settings>privacy.delete cache. Next in the address bar type opera:config>scroll down to user prefs. under user prefs find cache directory4. change /windows/ to /internal storage/ (make sure you just change this) then scroll all the way to bottom and save. give it a couple seconds to initiate, then close opera and open it again. Now all cache will be assigned to internal storage in the opera9 folder which has just been created. done!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:31 AM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
Hey MP!. I checked my setting and are identical to yours. My issue is when I press the "Start" soft key, i get the message" There is no available internet connection, Do you want of set up the internet connection (yes/no). Not sure if this is what I'm supposed to get or if I do have to set it up, please provide a guide.

It did work in an earlier version, I think it was the 8/1 or when NRG loaded the HTC wifi router into his roms.

Thanks
It has been working for me on all the EnergyRoms its been included in. I really don't know why it wouldn't be working for you if your settings are the same. I was simply trying to help by comparing reg settings.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
you should assign opera cache to internal storage. first, you want to also clear opera cache in advance of the doing this just to ensure it doesn't stay in device memory. go to opera settings>privacy.delete cache. Next in the address bar type opera:config>scroll down to user prefs. under user prefs find cache directory4. change /windows/ to /internal storage/ (make sure you just change this) then scroll all the way to bottom and save. give it a couple seconds to initiate, then close opera and open it again. Now all cache will be assigned to internal storage in the opera9 folder which has just been created. done!
I have a Touch pro, internal storage is for the diamond...Correct me if im wrong. Should I cache it to my storage card

Last edited by gutrrob; 08-16-2009 at 03:42 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutrrob View Post
I have a Touch pro, internal storage is for the diamond...Correct me if im wrong. Should I cache it to my storage card
yep, sorry I forgot about that!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

manosith is a n00b

Is anyone having youtube connection problems? Sorry If this has been covered but this thread is moving too fast!
Old 08-16-2009, 07:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

uhohitzluke is a n00b

is it just me or is the Warhawk build somewhat choppy in overall performance? Well compared to the earlier builds? Just want to make sure because that is the case for me!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro