PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake334 View Post
it's up... it's up...

Downloading EnergyROM_HERMAN_20091014_Standard.rar | 118.6Mb
me too.. go go go go !
Old 10-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Download complete Hard Resetting.....
Old 10-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Um I noticed two things on the 10/13:

Screen refresh is low, I can actually see the screen refreshing (flashing on and off, it is like a fast blinking). It did not do that on 09/22 and GPS needs priming... again... in order to be used by other applications. Hopefully 10/14 will fix those.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 10-14-2009, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Kyocera 7135 < Blackberry 8250 < 6700 < 6800 < 6850
Carrier: Alltel

vestaviajag is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to vestaviajag

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
Um I noticed two things on the 10/13:

Screen refresh is low, I can actually see the screen refreshing (flashing on and off, it is like a fast blinking). It did not do that on 09/22 and GPS needs priming... again... in order to be used by other applications. Hopefully 10/14 will fix those.
I haven't noticed either, in fact, I thought the 9.22 ROM did the screen refreshing, but not this one, and the GPS for me is actually pretty quick. Just my dealings though.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

VERY early report-1014 looking just as sweet! Thank you Sir!
Despite looking at the Raph Change log, will not comment much yet, going to do the Stock Flashdance while at the gym so I know I'm "clean". Report back later.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work

Yeah, i noticed that about the "Out of the Box", mostly i guess it works ok, other then no MMS extra stuff isn't there, or greyed out that is, until you install the Removal program, and then install the Arcsoft CAB, then it works great!!

I was hoping this release would give us the 2.5 final version (new weather on front tab, new contact's, new album, new music, new settings) included, but found it doesn't, which is still ok, it does seem overall better then sept.20R2's. And don't say because it's not workable on the touch pro's, cause i just spend a week trying out another ROM WITH it cooked in and works fine. But the other ROM doesn't have his stuff together like NRG does his roms. Like speed, smoothness, layout of folders in start (organized), included programs with the rom, and apparently has his language files done right, as the other guy's rom all the contact phone number's were all weird looking charset characters.

I would LOVE to use those functions, as mostly i played around with the album ,music player, and new contact's tab, and just LOVE them. The music player tab is SO nice and tweaked, it looks like a new program player actually, and also the album in panoramic view is so 3d and nice looking. And SO many new options/settings all integrated now as well. But i would rather wait for NRG, since i support nothing else but energyrom's. It's the best setup and tweaked rom i've ever used!!! Thanks again
Old 10-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Yeah, i noticed that about the "Out of the Box", mostly i guess it works ok, other then no MMS extra stuff isn't there, or greyed out that is, until you install the Removal program, and then install the Arcsoft CAB, then it works great!!

I was hoping this release would give us the 2.5 final version (new weather on front tab, new contact's, new album, new music, new settings) included, but found it doesn't, which is still ok, it does seem overall better then sept.20R2's. And don't say because it's not workable on the touch pro's, cause i just spend a week trying out another ROM WITH it cooked in and works fine. But the other ROM doesn't have his stuff together like NRG does his roms. Like speed, smoothness, layout of folders in start (organized), included programs with the rom, and apparently has his language files done right, as the other guy's rom all the contact phone number's were all weird looking charset characters.

I would LOVE to use those functions, as mostly i played around with the album ,music player, and new contact's tab, and just LOVE them. The music player tab is SO nice and tweaked, it looks like a new program player actually, and also the album in panoramic view is so 3d and nice looking. And SO many new options/settings all integrated now as well. But i would rather wait for NRG, since i support nothing else but energyrom's. It's the best setup and tweaked rom i've ever used!!! Thanks again
so everyone keeps asking about manila 2.5...manila 2.5 is NOT even out for vga. his roms keep getting better and better, do not crash and are not buggy. manila 2.5 is still buggy for WVGA.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moto q, titan, touch, 755p, exclaim, TP, TP2
Carrier: SERO

alexm is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to alexm

flashed the 10/13 last night i think i had a bad flash so went stock to 10/14 and loving it so far

HIGH SPEED DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...4_Standard.rar

Last edited by alexm; 10-15-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Here is my new start logo as well for those doing their custom start bars

how do u install this, i unzipped it to windows folder but didnt do anything?
Old 10-14-2009, 08:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Here is my new start logo as well for those doing their custom start bars

how do u install this, i unzipped it to windows folder but didnt do anything?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro