PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2007, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cuse94....good choice....if you haven't already, do a quick search of 'WeatherPanel' in this forum, you will find more than enough info to keep you busy for quite a while.

WeatherPanel is the best weather app I have used, and it is the only one I have found that I actually place on my Today screen to show off, and not just for utilitarian purposes (which is how most others look...pure info, no 'style')!!!!

Old 12-24-2007, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

cuse94 is a n00b
Syrguy,
I've been all over the place, especially to the following:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=724
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7357
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9606
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=1813

Already edited my radar.txt file with all things NC, Western and Central NY.

And you're right, I made my wife check it out, traffic cams and all. Of course she usually humors me with, yeah sweetie that's nice, when I show her most things, but this was the first time she was like, that is really cool!

BTW, how's things in Syracuse? I moved away in '95 but still watch all the football (unfortunately) and basketball games.

Last edited by cuse94; 12-24-2007 at 12:13 PM. Reason: mind spaced out...
Old 12-24-2007, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I have to admit....I was wondering about the 'cuse' part of your ID!!!!

It sounds like your pretty well schooled in WeatherPanel already then, I swear by that app, and like you I have a female friend that placiates me with my 'techie' ideas, but even she commented on my Today screen (especially the weather) last time I visited.

As far as how it is here.....went from about 2 feet of snow to traces and a thunderstorm last night....now we have flooded basements everywhere LOL!!!! It never stops!!!!

Have a great Holiday season!!!!
Old 12-24-2007, 02:48 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterH View Post
Here you go my friend:

Link and information removed by moderator

PS:
Serial should work for v2.4, if not, install v2.31, put SN, then install v2.4...
Program works great on my TyTN, bit difficult to set up at first, but much better IMHO then all the rest...

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!"
Please do not post links to cracked/warez applications, it is not allowed on PPCGeeks.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 12-26-2007, 03:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TyTN
Carrier: Vodafone

DexterH is a n00b
Unhappy Sorry!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
Please do not post links to cracked/warez applications, it is not allowed on PPCGeeks.
Me Verry, verrryyy sorry 'bout this, will not happen again,
Someone wanted help and I just wanted to help... Technicaly this is NOT warez
as it is a non-cracked, fully working Trial-version as can be DL'ed directly from the official site, it only contains an added .txt file with a working SN: for a previous version of the program.

Anyway, Sorry again, would'nt want to get banned...

A Lovely day to ya all !!!
Old 12-26-2007, 03:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Delux Windoz9 6800+
Carrier: SARS, Avian Flu, Scabies

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Quote:
Me Verry, verrryyy sorry 'bout this, will not happen again,
Someone wanted help and I just wanted to help... Technicaly this is NOT warez
as it is a non-cracked, fully working Trial-version as can be DL'ed directly from the official site, it only contains an added .txt file with a working SN: for a previous version of the program.

Anyway, Sorry again, would'nt want to get banned...

A Lovely day to ya all !!!
I believe in this case "Warez" would also clearly include any application which would require a user to purchase an individual serial or key and then include such a key which in this case would clearly be licensed for another product and or person. The intention is clearly encouraging circumventing legitimate download and license purchase.

Either way it would be a violation of the application user agreement included with the application.

Last edited by canospinach; 12-27-2007 at 06:26 AM. Reason: I speak typo, corrected not 2 warez posts.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TyTN
Carrier: Vodafone

DexterH is a n00b
Unhappy yes I know I am not important...

Quote:
Originally Posted by canospinach View Post
I believe in this case "Warez" would also clearly include any application which would require a user to purchase an individual serial or key and then include such a key which in this case would clearly be licensed for another product and or person. The intention is clearly encouraging circumventing legitimate download and license purchase.

Either way it would be a violation of the application user agreement included with the application.
You're getting WAY to technical for me dude, I am not stupid and know what the term "warez" etc. are about and I allready said I am SORRY!!, I have paid for most (yes, not ALL, but MOST) of the software on my PPC as I believe everybody (incl. Softw. developers.) deserves something for makeing an honest living. I was also brought up to "HELP" were I can to make life easier or more enjoyable for others, I know I do not spend very much time on this VERY informative Forum (Very expensive Dial-Up acc.), but I am actually a very nice person, now let us all try to get along like the good friends we are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by canospinach View Post
EDIT - not to mention this is now the 2nd post you have had a Moderator either warn you or remove links.
Now this part makes me a little angry, as I only know of this "ONE" slap-on-the-fingers for wich I sincerely apologized. I also have not killed anyone (Not yet, anyway).

The "...not to mention..." -line makes me think you are trying to feel "important" by making me look/feel "BAD" here, and thats not the way friends should treat one another...

Anyway, I love you all, have a lovely day...
Old 12-27-2007, 05:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Delux Windoz9 6800+
Carrier: SARS, Avian Flu, Scabies

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Quote:
You're getting WAY to technical for me dude, I am not stupid and know what the term "warez" etc. are about and I allready said I am SORRY!!, I have paid for most (yes, not ALL, but MOST) of the software on my PPC as I believe everybody (incl. Softw. developers.) deserves something for makeing an honest living. I was also brought up to "HELP" were I can to make life easier or more enjoyable for others, I know I do not spend very much time on this VERY informative Forum (Very expensive Dial-Up acc.), but I am actually a very nice person, now let us all try to get along like the good friends we are...

Now this part makes me a little angry, as I only know of this "ONE" slap-on-the-fingers for wich I sincerely apologized. I also have not killed anyone (Not yet, anyway).

The "...not to mention..." -line makes me think you are trying to feel "important" by making me look/feel "BAD" here, and thats not the way friends should treat one another...

Anyway, I love you all, have a lovely day...
I certainly apologize, not trying to make you look bad.

EDIT - i read the same post 2x thinking it was 2 different posts, your right, your not a habitual warez poster.

Clarification -

Due to the fact you attempted to justify your action, it appeared you needed further clarification.

If you know the definition as you say, then you should know what you were posting would be considered "Warez" and would result in someone saying something to you.

I believe you are sincere,

EDIT - i cannot make you feel anything you dont already feel.

Last edited by canospinach; 12-27-2007 at 06:20 AM. Reason: I speak typo, hes absolutley right, 1 time issue.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch

~Jesus~ is a n00b
Quote:

Thou shalt not kill, Dexter....thou shalt not kill.

I agree with the "lets all get along" part of your post though.

~Jesus~
Old 12-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Today: Handy Calendar for Symbian S60...

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software