PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2007, 01:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Why is that the one app I want is the when I miss that Friday....Murphy's law I guess.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I don't know if I did something wrong, when I do the install, all I get is flexmail...is that normal, or am I missing a step somewhere?

Old 12-18-2007, 10:39 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Why is that the one app I want is the when I miss that Friday....Murphy's law I guess.
Same here... ugh, can't believe I missed this

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 12-20-2007, 01:40 PM
Lurker

Scorp is a n00b
no whats screwed up is I did this last friday and I did the questionare, and submitted it and it said I would be recieving a email and I had till 11:59pm cst to download my file. Guess what its Thursday and I still haven;t gotten my email yet. thats just screwed up... and I even typed in all info correctly...
Old 12-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Today's free app is Fizz Weather for Windows Smartphones.

late,
Coz
Old 12-21-2007, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

KoukiFC3S is just getting started
Will that app work on WM Pro?
Old 12-21-2007, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

cuse94 is a n00b
Welp, for once I remember on a Friday to check out Handango and decide to download Fizz Weather, not paying attention to the fact that it's for smartphones. I decided to install anyways and it appears to work... sort of. Of course no touch screen functionality, and it doesn't appear to show up as a plugin option for the Pocket Plus's Today. Otherwise looks like a pretty cool app, if you're a weather geek, which I am. Just wish they would have offerred the ppc version too.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TyTN
Carrier: Vodafone

DexterH is a n00b
Wink Fizz Weather 2.4 for PPC -FULL-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuse94 View Post
Welp, for once I remember on a Friday to check out Handango and decide to download Fizz Weather, not paying attention to the fact that it's for smartphones. I decided to install anyways and it appears to work... sort of. Of course no touch screen functionality, and it doesn't appear to show up as a plugin option for the Pocket Plus's Today. Otherwise looks like a pretty cool app, if you're a weather geek, which I am. Just wish they would have offerred the ppc version too.
Here you go my friend:

Link and information removed by moderator

PS:
Serial should work for v2.4, if not, install v2.31, put SN, then install v2.4...
Program works great on my TyTN, bit difficult to set up at first, but much better IMHO then all the rest...

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!"

Last edited by Pibe38; 12-24-2007 at 02:46 PM.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Dexter,
I might be wrong, but your post looks like warez to me. If it is commercial software, you'll need to remove the link. If I'm wrong, then thanks for contributing...
Old 12-24-2007, 10:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

cuse94 is a n00b
Decided to give WeatherPanel a try. Pretty good app and free. Love how you can point it to weather and traffic cams specific to your location. Pretty cool to check the last road conditions before leaving the office.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software