View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 05:40 AM
DexterH
Lurker

DexterH is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy yes I know I am not important...

Quote:
Originally Posted by canospinach View Post
I believe in this case "Warez" would also clearly include any application which would require a user to purchase an individual serial or key and then include such a key which in this case would clearly be licensed for another product and or person. The intention is clearly encouraging circumventing legitimate download and license purchase.

Either way it would be a violation of the application user agreement included with the application.
You're getting WAY to technical for me dude, I am not stupid and know what the term "warez" etc. are about and I allready said I am SORRY!!, I have paid for most (yes, not ALL, but MOST) of the software on my PPC as I believe everybody (incl. Softw. developers.) deserves something for makeing an honest living. I was also brought up to "HELP" were I can to make life easier or more enjoyable for others, I know I do not spend very much time on this VERY informative Forum (Very expensive Dial-Up acc.), but I am actually a very nice person, now let us all try to get along like the good friends we are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by canospinach View Post
EDIT - not to mention this is now the 2nd post you have had a Moderator either warn you or remove links.
Now this part makes me a little angry, as I only know of this "ONE" slap-on-the-fingers for wich I sincerely apologized. I also have not killed anyone (Not yet, anyway).

The "...not to mention..." -line makes me think you are trying to feel "important" by making me look/feel "BAD" here, and thats not the way friends should treat one another...

Anyway, I love you all, have a lovely day...