View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 11:23 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cuse94....good choice....if you haven't already, do a quick search of 'WeatherPanel' in this forum, you will find more than enough info to keep you busy for quite a while.

WeatherPanel is the best weather app I have used, and it is the only one I have found that I actually place on my Today screen to show off, and not just for utilitarian purposes (which is how most others look...pure info, no 'style')!!!!