canospinach
Regular 'Geeker

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterH View Post
You're getting WAY to technical for me dude, I am not stupid and know what the term "warez" etc. are about and I allready said I am SORRY!!, I have paid for most (yes, not ALL, but MOST) of the software on my PPC as I believe everybody (incl. Softw. developers.) deserves something for makeing an honest living. I was also brought up to "HELP" were I can to make life easier or more enjoyable for others, I know I do not spend very much time on this VERY informative Forum (Very expensive Dial-Up acc.), but I am actually a very nice person, now let us all try to get along like the good friends we are...

Now this part makes me a little angry, as I only know of this "ONE" slap-on-the-fingers for wich I sincerely apologized. I also have not killed anyone (Not yet, anyway).

The "...not to mention..." -line makes me think you are trying to feel "important" by making me look/feel "BAD" here, and thats not the way friends should treat one another...

Anyway, I love you all, have a lovely day...
I certainly apologize, not trying to make you look bad.

EDIT - i read the same post 2x thinking it was 2 different posts, your right, your not a habitual warez poster.

Clarification -

Due to the fact you attempted to justify your action, it appeared you needed further clarification.

If you know the definition as you say, then you should know what you were posting would be considered "Warez" and would result in someone saying something to you.

I believe you are sincere,

EDIT - i cannot make you feel anything you dont already feel.

Last edited by canospinach; 12-27-2007 at 06:20 AM. Reason: I speak typo, hes absolutley right, 1 time issue.