PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 10:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mettercomputers is keeping up the good workmettercomputers is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
Yeah, I know.

I'm using dummy custsat so thats why I removed SQM packages. Dummy FWUpdate packages is also fine. Still same problem after recmod'ing ie packages.

What the hell I'm missing. If I use working SYS ( 23009 ), it works fine. So there is no problem in OEM and XIP.

Never faced such problem before....

Best Regards
try using the WinCENLS_WWE from your working 23009
Current ROM 21914 Sense 2.5.2016
Old 07-30-2009, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard, HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T Wireless

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to CRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by mettercomputers View Post
try using the WinCENLS_WWE from your working 23009
No, it was due to bad lang packages came with sys. Now I used from da_g source and everything is working fine.

Best Regards

!!! Use 'search' before posting your queries | Post in the correct sections !!!
!!! Read here about how to ask a question | Do not spam the board | Respect others !!!

Panasonic GD90 ► Sony Ericsson J230i ► Motorola W220 ► O2 Ice ► HTC Wizard ► HTC Raphael
Old 07-30-2009, 12:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
no probs here with booting 23016. has anyone managed to get PACKAGE_MEGA_Menu_Enhancement, PACKAGE_MEGA_Menu_Enhancement_0409 to wrk without manilla2D running? if so could you share it please, thanks
I thought someone said it already so I will go ahead and say it....everything in the Mega pack relies on another package to work properly

HTC Scroll2.dll only works in WM6.5, You might beable to substitute it for HTCScroll.dll....but idk if M2D and Menu will work correctly with it
Old 07-30-2009, 03:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I thought someone said it already so I will go ahead and say it....everything in the Mega pack relies on another package to work properly

HTC Scroll2.dll only works in WM6.5, You might beable to substitute it for HTCScroll.dll....but idk if M2D and Menu will work correctly with it

haha u have obviously not cooked a rom with these new packages as the new menu enhancement does not seem to work with out manilla 2D running, as soon as i switch back to titanium, its back to 6.5 menus

Old 07-30-2009, 03:09 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
PPCKitchen 23016 files for all. THe 96DPI were created from Da_G's "all DPI 0409" pack. Adobeflash and browsingie have been recmodded, and all the other usual stuff. GWES.exe has NOT been swapped, it looks like MS undid whatever changes they made to it to cause the funky icons, yay! Compime.dll is still from 21731, just in case.

Update: 7/29/09, 9:45pm EST. Looks like pyrorob spotted the issue with the 96 DPI (Thanks!). I had one folder for a 240x240 in there. Sorry. New 23016 FIXED 96 DPI is up now.

Herman XIP is tested, but the Apache, Kaiser, Titan, Victor and Vogue all look good.

SYS_23016_Common
http://www.4shared.com/file/12147626...16_Common.html

SYS_23016_192DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/12147678...2DPI_0409.html

SYS_23016_96DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/12162168...6DPI_0409.html

Thanks to Da_G and Miri for all the goods today!
unfortunately, this breaks my gps, flashed back to 23009, and works perfect. anybody else?

-deck
Old 07-30-2009, 03:51 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
unfortunately, this breaks my gps, flashed back to 23009, and works perfect. anybody else?

-deck
I can say for the Titan all is fine with these. Gps has no issues.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
haha u have obviously not cooked a rom with these new packages as the new menu enhancement does not seem to work with out manilla 2D running, as soon as i switch back to titanium, its back to 6.5 menus
Alien, go look at my ROM thread...I have pictures of it running....

Wait,....I didnt know you meant running titanium only....yup your right, it only works with M2D v2.0
Old 07-30-2009, 05:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 8925-AT&T TILT
Carrier: T-mobile

pyrorob is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to pyrorob Send a message via MSN to pyrorob Send a message via Yahoo to pyrorob

couls somebody post the dummy fwupdate? thanks.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: CYTA

Sector is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
Ok guys, 23016 is working prefectly now.

The problem was with lang come with the source. No idea what the donor made and I wasted whole day today.

I had downloaded from here.

However, SYS common is fine. Now I'm testing lang with all dpi provided by da_g. Hope it works

Edit: OK, lang provided by da_g works perfect!

BTW I have some info : More the modules, more will be the speed of OS. As my master cornelha said, Modules shouldn't converted to files and files shouldn't be converted to modules so that mean, the modules came from source is good be as modules and shouldn't be converted to files.

As I have seen all the upcoming WinMo 6.5 or 6.1 sources, will be have files inside the modules so while building, the modules will be deleted and files will be used. If we remove the files inside the modules, the OS may become faster and I have experienced it.

Try and see what happens. FYI; Most of modules will be in OS and Shell packages and will be having files inside modules so remove them, cook and taste your meals.

Best Regards
Cracing can you post please the working dpi96 link for lang and other res?

I used da_g sources but mine still hangs on 2nd splash screen (doesnt show the tap to align).
I havent also touched the shell32.exe of 21935. Do i have to replace it with the 21928 one? XIP is good for sure.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-30-2009, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard, HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T Wireless

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to CRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector View Post
Cracing can you post please the working dpi96 link for lang and other res?

I used da_g sources but mine still hangs on 2nd splash screen (doesnt show the tap to align).
I havent also touched the shell32.exe of 21935. Do i have to replace it with the 21928 one? XIP is good for sure.

Thanks in advance!
Ok here you go. But this is also the same given by da_g.

It isn't dpi fault thought. Use the 0409 lang from da_g source also.

Hope it works

Best Regards

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software