Sector
Lurker

Sector is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
Ok guys, 23016 is working prefectly now.

The problem was with lang come with the source. No idea what the donor made and I wasted whole day today.

I had downloaded from here.

However, SYS common is fine. Now I'm testing lang with all dpi provided by da_g. Hope it works

Edit: OK, lang provided by da_g works perfect!

BTW I have some info : More the modules, more will be the speed of OS. As my master cornelha said, Modules shouldn't converted to files and files shouldn't be converted to modules so that mean, the modules came from source is good be as modules and shouldn't be converted to files.

As I have seen all the upcoming WinMo 6.5 or 6.1 sources, will be have files inside the modules so while building, the modules will be deleted and files will be used. If we remove the files inside the modules, the OS may become faster and I have experienced it.

Try and see what happens. FYI; Most of modules will be in OS and Shell packages and will be having files inside modules so remove them, cook and taste your meals.

Best Regards
Cracing can you post please the working dpi96 link for lang and other res?

I used da_g sources but mine still hangs on 2nd splash screen (doesnt show the tap to align).
I havent also touched the shell32.exe of 21935. Do i have to replace it with the 21928 one? XIP is good for sure.

Thanks in advance!