PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 09:49 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrorob View Post
could somebody post the dummy fwupdate? thanks.
2nd that. Or is it simply remove everything but the dsm and the packageinfoapi.dll as I have seen posted before? Would love to see the dummy pkg.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:43 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I'm needing some help... I can't get 21935 to boot. It gets past the First screen - the Touch DIAMOND screen with the radio version in the bottom right, but never makes the next screen - the WM 6.5 splash screen. It just sets on a blank screen. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 07-30-2009, 11:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 8925-AT&T TILT
Carrier: T-mobile

pyrorob is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to pyrorob Send a message via MSN to pyrorob Send a message via Yahoo to pyrorob

so after some searching i found what i was looking for:
APPS_DummyFWUPDATE.rar
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:55 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here's the Microsoft Tag reader as a cab from 23016 well actually dsm read 23012.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MS Tag_reader_23012.cab (189.6 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-31-2009, 02:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

JooJooBee666, Help! Or anyone else!

I have an Apache which I have upgraded to 6.5 with the 21500 PPCKitchen.

I have downloaded the files you have posted and put them into the Kitchen.

1. Put the 23016 Common and 96dpi rar files in the Kitchen folder
2. Extracted the XIP files and placed the Apache core file in the Kitchen folder.
3. Created buildbase file WM6.5_96DPI_QVGA_23016_409.txt
4. Added the BaseGroup XipFilename to the Apache_WM6.1.txt

Ran the Kitchen with nothing selected without incident.

Flashed the phone.

It will not go past the Boot Screen with the red numerals.

The exact same results with your previous 2300x files.

Please, Tell Me What I did Wrong! This is so frustrating!

Thanks very much.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard, HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T Wireless

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to CRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I'm needing some help... I can't get 21935 to boot. It gets past the First screen - the Touch DIAMOND screen with the radio version in the bottom right, but never makes the next screen - the WM 6.5 splash screen. It just sets on a blank screen. Anyone have any ideas?
I had the same problem with 23016 and it was due to LANG packages ( Not sure which one ) so first try using all the lang packs from working build and than checkout whats wrong in 21935 lang packages.

Best Regards

!!! Use 'search' before posting your queries | Post in the correct sections !!!
!!! Read here about how to ask a question | Do not spam the board | Respect others !!!

Panasonic GD90 ► Sony Ericsson J230i ► Motorola W220 ► O2 Ice ► HTC Wizard ► HTC Raphael
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrorob View Post
so after some searching i found what i was looking for:
APPS_DummyFWUPDATE.rar
Thanks

Old 07-31-2009, 05:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: eten m700
Carrier: at&t

ahmedfikry is becoming a great contributor

hello

i need some help
i was able to cook 23016 rom and it boots fine..but when it starts it only shows the blue default windows background and not the colored classic blue theme (although it is chosen in settings already)...also all the graphics are the simple old windows ones and not the newer icons..etc

what am i missing here & making the theme not load correctly?
can someone please post a "final" 3016 files that are working for 240x320 qvga please with all modifications added (shell from 21928 and cpr files and older compmie please)

Last edited by ahmedfikry; 07-31-2009 at 05:53 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: XDA II, TyTN II, Xperia X1i, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Smart, Etisalat

twistedconnection is keeping up the good worktwistedconnection is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to twistedconnection Send a message via Yahoo to twistedconnection

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedfikry View Post
hello

i need some help
i was able to cook 23016 rom and it boots fine..but when it starts it only shows the blue default windows background and not the colored classic blue theme (although it is chosen in settings already)...also all the graphics are the simple old windows ones and not the newer icons..etc

what am i missing here & making the theme not load correctly?
can someone please post a "final" 3016 files that are working for 240x320 qvga please with all modifications added (shell from 21928 and cpr files and older compmie please)
hi,

maybe check this post, something about setting attributes.

regards,

twisted
Old 07-31-2009, 07:29 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
I had the same problem with 23016 and it was due to LANG packages ( Not sure which one ) so first try using all the lang packs from working build and than checkout whats wrong in 21935 lang packages.

Best Regards
Thank you. I'll try that out when I can today.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software