PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 01:03 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Thanks, so you can't use the ppck what so ever to build a 6.5 rom? There is a dude on this thread HTC dan says he has it working? and I pmed him about it but did not get a reply. But if you say you can't then I will beleive you cause I've seen some of your work and you seem to have good knolage about what your doing. Don't suppose you would share what you have, or are the PPCgeek build team going to release something soon?
The exe I have only works for my login. I'm sure there will be releases soon as its not hard for the new tool to be implemented. Actually the 6.5 apache rom I put pics up in the apache section and the 6.5 pics on the vogue were both built using ppck. He may have gotten it to work but you will have to use rec mod to turn many modules into dlls as G'Reloc cant handle some of the 6.5 modules. Conflipper recommended turning the browsing sys files into dlls and go from there.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 02-23-2009 at 01:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
those look like folders to me, is it a file w/in those folders that's a duplicate?

find out which file in there is causing the problem w/in that folder.
Here are the files:

flashresource.dll.0409.mui
iemo6_about_0409.htm
iemo6_default_0409.htm
imageinfo.bin
Old 02-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
The exe I have only works for my login. I'm sure there will be releases soon as its not hard for the new tool to be implemented. Actually the 6.5 apache rom I put pics up in the apache section and the 6.5 pics on the vogue were both built using ppck. He may have gotten it to work but you will have to use rec mod to turn many modules into dlls as G'Reloc cant handle some of the 6.5 modules. Conflipper recommended turning the browsing sys files into dlls and go from there.
Ok, thats cool. I have a question. How do you export an xip? I'm using Cons vogue kitchen Its for Alltell. And it has all the tools needed to do it I'm just not sure how? The reason I want to do this is because I would also like to use this build on my Titan. But I dont have a good or working xip for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and one other thing I have this build on my vogue and used the carries oem from the ppck I can make and recieve calls but I have no data. I also tried dcd carrier cab and that didn't work either. What files could be missing? Any Ideas?
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 02-23-2009, 03:06 PM
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here is an xip 21159 and a payload for your titan. You will also need the titan boot.rgu to place into the rom/xip folder. If you use the xipporterex in your conflipper kitchen you can insert the xip into your payload and subsitute the xip inserted payload (after you insert it) for the vogue one. You may/will need to change drivers & device specific stuff to the titan.
Attached Files
File Type: zip titan_payload&xip.zip (2.21 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Here is an xip 21159 and a payload for your titan. You will also need the titan boot.rgu to place into the rom/xip folder. If you use the xipporterex in your conflipper kitchen you can insert the xip into your payload and subsitute the xip inserted payload (after you insert it) for the vogue one. You may/will need to change drivers & device specific stuff to the titan.
Hay thanks.. I did find a tut on porting the xip but its to complex for me So I'm glad you shared yours Thank you! Heres the tut I found its writen by gguru scroll down in the thread you'll see it....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20550
Old 02-23-2009, 03:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
Here are the files:

flashresource.dll.0409.mui
iemo6_about_0409.htm
iemo6_default_0409.htm
imageinfo.bin
you can search the OEM folder for these file names (or even your kitchen folder as a whole) to find all the duplicates. it's then up to you to decide which one is newer/necessary depending on what you've got.

in my kitchen the duplicate files you listed are in my SYS, if you find those same folders in your OEM you can try deleting them (or moving them to a temp folder outside the kitchen) and see if it solves the problems.

not sure how you're getting those dupes though, i didn't have issues w/those & beta3 sys
Old 02-23-2009, 04:08 PM
BlackBerry Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Hay thanks.. I did find a tut on porting the xip but its to complex for me So I'm glad you shared yours Thank you! Heres the tut I found its writen by gguru scroll down in the thread you'll see it....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20550
That tool by ervius actually ports it for you. Like anything else garbage in = garbage out but it does in 1 minute what you can do porting by hand like in that TUT above in hours.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:03 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Since I can't seem to cook my own ROM successfully anymore SOHKis has been gracious enough to share his with me and I really like it. I have noticed a few bugs -

Syncing with my exchange server (2003) works great until I make a change from the phone (delete an email, compose an email, etc). Once the phone has an update to send to the server, it fails to sync.

If I set the phone to vibrate or silent mode, then I cannot get it to make sound anymore until I reset it. To better explain - I'll set it to vibrate, then switch it back to normal/ring. Even tho I set it back, I will no longer get a notification of an incoming call or text/pic message. So as long as I never disable the sound, I have no issues.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro2

jackxlj is a n00b

im reading through my logs,and i dont have a boot.rgu in my custom rom,i think this may be why i cant boot into 6.5, anyone know where i can find this file for my diamond, and how i add it to the kitchen?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:03 AM
everal

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hello,

I'am a german rom-cooker for glofiish m800-device.
i work since over one week on windows mobile 6.5.
I'am not success today.

The Problem is:

- No Calibration (Welcome.lnk) is launched by initflashfiles.dat
but in the file the entry is included
the biggest problem, becouse the device is unusable
- The Startmenu is wrong, only a white screen open. (very small) no solution with gwes.exe from wm61 20924 sys.
- the grey taskbar on the today-screen

i have replaced gwes.exe from working windows mobile 6.1 sys 20924
i have changed shell.exe and shellres32.dll in shell-directory from sys
to change user.hv and default.hv from metadata
to delete user.hv and default.hv from metadata
to replace folder for shell
to replace folder for phone
to replace folder for redist.
to include wince.nls in sys-folder too

The wince.nls is in my xip (rom-directory) (my kitchen need the extracted version of xip.bin)

I don't know what the problem is.

I have ported XIP 21159 from Diamond, from TouchPro, from glofiish m700, from glofiish m500 and much more. I'am sure i use actually an VGA-XIP (from Diamond, 1.post in this Thread)
but i don't know which version this is (21139 or 21159 ???)

all the same problem.
i use my kitchen based on windows mobile 6.1 and included the g'reloc.exe from WM65 Kitchen (forwarder) and the wmreloc.exe.
since my kitchen is ready for wm65. all works great by compiling the new temp.dat (the flash-file for glofiish devices)

I read i must use the same sources for XIP and SYS !!!
But what are the same Sources ???

Can anyone send me an working 21159 XIP for VGA ???
When i try to port "Diamond Payload 21159" from XDA-Developers with Xipport and Xipporterex the xip is ok, but when i insert in my kitchen, the prog "buildos" stop their working, nothing happens in command-window.

So i'am very pleasent when you can send me an working source 21159 SYS for VGA and an working Source 21159 XIP for VGA...

I'am at the end...
I think WM'Reloc is not compatible with my device ???

Please help me for porting Windows Mobile 6.5

Thanks
Everal

Last edited by everal; 02-24-2009 at 08:19 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software