View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:08 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Hay thanks.. I did find a tut on porting the xip but its to complex for me So I'm glad you shared yours Thank you! Heres the tut I found its writen by gguru scroll down in the thread you'll see it....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20550
That tool by ervius actually ports it for you. Like anything else garbage in = garbage out but it does in 1 minute what you can do porting by hand like in that TUT above in hours.