PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hermes
Carrier: mobiphone

minh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

To joojoo:
please make dpi 96 for 23412.Thank in advance=D>
Old 09-15-2009, 02:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MDA Compact IV (Diamond GSM)
Carrier: T-Mobile (UK)

lobsterdave is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
I am getting certificate errors running most apps using sys 23049. Does anyone here, using the visual kitchen, have a 23049 vga sys that is working for them? Also I cannot change the ringtone either and the phone settings app stays open if you go into it. If someone has a working sys could you be ever so kind and post it?

Cheers

Mikee
Feel free to use the sys from my kitchen here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=513311

Be aware though that im using a native nk.exe and that my kitchen resets the file attributes during the cooking process.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
I am getting certificate errors running most apps using sys 23049. Does anyone here, using the visual kitchen, have a 23049 vga sys that is working for them? Also I cannot change the ringtone either and the phone settings app stays open if you go into it. If someone has a working sys could you be ever so kind and post it?

Cheers

Mikee
Sounds like you need to clean up your OEM folder thats what I did and everthing works fine learnd it from this TUT here
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 09-15-2009, 03:12 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Was anyone able to figure out the problem that caused a scrollbar to appear in the dialer?
Old 09-15-2009, 04:03 PM
cya
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6700, Excalibur, TP
Carrier: Verizon, TMobile

cya is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
I updated the program in my Sig for updating PPCKitchen Files.
Just a heads Up.

Program to Upgrade PPC Kitchen Build Files! Updated: 9/15/09
Just use UpGradePPK_Build for 23049 ... this sure makes the process simple, quick and easy!

Thanks for sharing your work!
cya
Old 09-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I have been using PPCK with the unofficial files for some time now, with great results.
But I do not have a TP. And I am not trying to use the newer NK.
I am thinking of investing in a TP, but the TP2 seems to be a better deal.
With VZW VOGUE down to $9.99 with a 2yr., I think it's just a a matter of time that the TP will come down from $99.99.

Rest in Peace Baby Brother..[8-7-10]...
And They Better Watch Out For RICOCHETS!!!
Old 09-15-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minh View Post
To joojoo:
please make dpi 96 for 23412.Thank in advance=D>
I will if I have time, but no promises.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickwill View Post
Dear JooJoo,

My kitchen tool is not a PPCKitchen but uses BuildOS.bat en G'Reloc.exe to build roms, actually is the same tool that the guys, like PhamQuang, from PDAVIET uses. You say above to 'fix the file attributes BEFORE or DURING cooking', so goes the question.. Where do I do this? Because, I have any idea about what to do and where to do.
Please, may you clarify it?

Thanks and Regards,
Erick
If you want to have your kitchen do this for you, you should configure your batch file to do it BEFORE the NBH is built. Alternatively, you can use the attached batch file on that post. Put it in your "Send To" folder for your user profile, then you can right click on your SYS folder and "Send To" that batch file.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
Was anyone able to figure out the problem that caused a scrollbar to appear in the dialer?
Apparently it is due to the larger buttons at the bottom of the screen. I use the attached in my ext phone package and no more scroll bar on the phone app.
Attached Files
File Type: zip phcanrc.zip (37.9 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Try adding the following lines to the boot.rgu in your OEMXIPKernel:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\LSOMACORE]
"Index"=dword:00000001
"Prefix"="DRM"
"Dll"="lsomacore.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Filters\LsFilter]
"Order"=dword:00000001
"Dll"="LSFILTER.dll"
That will at least fix you sound/notification problem. The other stuff? Boy I don't know. Where did you get the SYS come from? Did you cook in .NET?

I still am not in a position to upload mine. But if you still need a ervius 23049 sys base later today, I will upload mine when I can.
Thanks for the direction. When using dump sorter I also moved some other files. I removed the .net framework and was going to replace it with a different netcf package. I forgot. I replaced the netcf in the sys and no more certificate errors. Only problem is the rom is slow as hell with the native kernel.

I thank you for your assistance again. I have booters. I just need to find out how to fix no2chem's nueDynamicClock-122. Even if I do not cook it in and just install it in .exe form then the phone does not boot. =P

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software