PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Sounds like you need to clean up your OEM folder thats what I did and everthing works fine learnd it from this TUT here
Thanks for you input jdume, I did had an oem issue but this was causing no booters. I resolved that. Was quite time consuming to pin down the oem issue. =)
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

joojoo, is there a PPCK set of files for 23412?

Which is the most stable of the 230xx or 234xx?

Thanks
Old 09-15-2009, 08:19 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
joojoo, is there a PPCK set of files for 23412?

Which is the most stable of the 230xx or 234xx?

Thanks
Not yet, no files. I am going to start working on them tonight, but I doubt they will be ready tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
I thank you for your assistance again. I have booters. I just need to find out how to fix no2chem's nueDynamicClock-122. Even if I do not cook it in and just install it in .exe form then the phone does not boot. =P
NP for the help. Try the attached EXT package of mine and see if you have any better luck.
Attached Files
File Type: rar nueDynamicClock.rar (221.8 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by joojoobee666; 09-15-2009 at 08:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Arghhh!!! I was putting together a new rom with the 23049 sys and inadvertently ran a batch file meant to recmod a folder in the root of my kitchen and wiped everything out! All my months of collecting oems, registry tweaks, etc gone . I'm trying undelete utilities but they aren't sorting the files by folder or even by name for most of them. Any ideas on what I can do? Is there any dump utility that would sort by folder for the visual kitchen so at least I could recover what I had at the time of my last .nbh? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:53 PM
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Arghhh!!! I was putting together a new rom with the 23049 sys and inadvertently ran a batch file meant to recmod a folder in the root of my kitchen and wiped everything out! All my months of collecting oems, registry tweaks, etc gone . I'm trying undelete utilities but they aren't sorting the files by folder or even by name for most of them. Any ideas on what I can do? Is there any dump utility that would sort by folder for the visual kitchen so at least I could recover what I had at the time of my last .nbh? Any help would be appreciated.
Brutal, did the same thing, once, thank god I backup all the time. Try this not sure it if it will help.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DumpSorter.zip (38.7 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

does anyone have a working 23049 and 23412 sys and xip with 6.5 kernel that works with visual kitchen because i try and it doesnt cook properly.
thnx
Old 09-15-2009, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Just for fun. Follow the links to download the Duimp from my Sprint TP2. It's a 6.1 Build 21052 with TF3d and other goodies that may come in useful for the whole customizing gig. The TP2 does have similar Menu, notification, ect enhancements as the HTC Mega files that Da_G posted up. The SMS/MMS is much nicer via TF3D in this stock build. I also uploaded the stock Attributes for all files. In the post linked below you will find:

Sprint_Shipped_Touch_Pro2_21052_SYS_OEM_EXT.part1. rar
Sprint_Shipped_Touch_Pro2_21052_SYS_OEM_EXT.part2. rar
Sprint_Shipped_Touch_Pro2_21052_SYS_OEM_EXT_Attrib utes.rar
Sprint_Shipped_Touch_Pro2_21052_XIP.zip

Use them as you wish!

(Had to do something while waiting for the Hard SPL But now we have what is need to keep the TP2 with the stuff we like from stock while adding our goodies when we go custom, but with 6.5 as the backbone...hopefully.)

Last edited by Tplane37; 09-15-2009 at 10:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

im begging anyone...does anyone have a the 23049 sys and rom already ready to go and recmodded for the VK???
Old 09-15-2009, 10:48 PM
VIP Member

Joo Joo I just posted this in caulklin's post. But check it out.

It is a new file system filter driver

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...36&postcount=2

Supposedly "Extendir is a file system filter driver that significantly increases the performance of your phone, in specific situations even up to 12 times as fast"

Looks interesting

Last edited by mikee4fun; 09-15-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:07 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Well, I guess I did get these up tonight!

PPCKitchen files for 23412 for the PPCK devs out there. The 96DPI is a mash up of 23409 DPI, some manually modified dll in a few packages and some converted png's. Thanks to the "Force Development" team for beating up their Titans yet again to test for me! Another FYI, the XIP is 23410. I did not hex it this time.

The attached XIP rar includes the Apache, Herman, Kaiser, Titan, Voctor and Vogue. All are spinlock patched except for the Apache.

SYS_23412_Common
http://www.4shared.com/file/13296646...12_Common.html

SYS_23412_192DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/13297432...2DPI_0409.html

SYS_23412_96DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/13296759...6DPI_0409.html

Warning! If these files are used in any other kitchen other than PPCKitchen, please be sure that you fix the file attributes BEFORE or DURING cooking, otherwise problems will ensue (see FIX here). I have attached the removed packages as well if you do use these in another kitchen.

Thanks to Tom_Codon for the SYS and Force Development for DPI testing!
Attached Files
File Type: rar PPCKitchen 23412 XIPs.rar (5.36 MB, 233 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Removed Packages from 23412.rar (3.16 MB, 154 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by joojoobee666; 09-15-2009 at 11:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software