PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

coolsac32, Please make smaller sig. 1.2MB page loading is a little EXTREME...

Rest in Peace Baby Brother..[8-7-10]...
And They Better Watch Out For RICOCHETS!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:08 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by humrod View Post
Well, problem solved.....inside 23047 common package there's a skip file.
I usually check ramdomly, but in this case didn't saw it.
Now it boots? And yeah, I found the _skip file. That was from me replacing the shell folder from my Ervius Kitchen SYS since I was having some issues, and silly me, forgot to check. If that solved your problem, let me know, I will update the common files.

BTW, I use the Developer build of PPCK. Built a ROM just fine for me (that _skip was there the whole time). What version are you using?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch xl & Diamond
Carrier: Movistar

humrod is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Now it boots? And yeah, I found the _skip file. That was from me replacing the shell folder from my Ervius Kitchen SYS since I was having some issues, and silly me, forgot to check. If that solved your problem, let me know, I will update the common files.

BTW, I use the Developer build of PPCK. Built a ROM just fine for me (that _skip was there the whole time). What version are you using?

Yes, now it boots. I keep some issues like the dialer, contacts and date/hour. They doesn't open. And minor issues like theme (only works the default "blue" theme).

Since 2 or 3 builds have this image issue:

I use Platformrebuilder, the skip file is direct overpass order.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg display_1.jpg (33.8 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-11-2009, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
NVM on this. It was user error. Was in too much of a hurry this morning and I goofed on one of the files.

I am not using Manila.
Are you using any custom taskbar icons? If so that could also be your issue. I have noticed if using any Tsowen taskbars, modified dll's, I cannot see any icons at all in the drop down task bar.
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 09-11-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:20 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by humrod View Post
Yes, now it boots. I keep some issues like the dialer, contacts and date/hour. They doesn't open. And minor issues like theme (only works the default "blue" theme).

Since 2 or 3 builds have this image issue:

I use Platformrebuilder, the skip file is direct overpass order.
Seeing as you using a different language, I'd bet you're using older lang files? That will definitely cause those issues you are seeing and experiencing.

Da_G now has the new lang packs up for 23047 on the main page. Try updating ur DPI with the newest lang from him here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544445

Last edited by joojoobee666; 09-11-2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 09-11-2009, 02:10 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

i am really not sure on where to post this, but i am having a bug when using manila 2.1 on the newer sys 2303x+ my sms input box seems to have a mind of its own now. if i start the sms tab in portrait, then switch to landscape, my input box completely dissapears. if i start the sms tab in landscape it is fine. but then if i switch to portrait from landscape, then my input box moves to center of screen. this does not happen on 23017 and lower. was wondering if anybody else has run into this? any help would be much appreciated as well.

-deck
Old 09-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Are you using any custom taskbar icons? If so that could also be your issue. I have noticed if using any Tsowen taskbars, modified dll's, I cannot see any icons at all in the drop down task bar.
Nope, I have no modifications at all. Stock 23047 ROM. The taskbar drops down on the home screen, but no where else.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Eten
Carrier: SFR

spanish is a n00b

Hi,

I have a little problem with new build (new UI) all work fine, but notification are not showing nothing, only a blank pop up

For example when I activated Wifi and it ask me for the key the pop up notification sohow nothing (see capture)

Who have an idea to fix this problem ?

Thanks
Old 09-11-2009, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch xl & Diamond
Carrier: Movistar

humrod is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Seeing as you using a different language, I'd bet you're using older lang files? That will definitely cause those issues you are seeing and experiencing.

Da_G now has the new lang packs up for 23047 on the main page. Try updating ur DPI with the newest lang from him here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544445

I check the lang files. I was using the 0C0A langs from Da_G at xda, but those are no good, a mean, have some diferences. The problem with the contacts, Date/Hour and Themes was fixed with a conbination of new and old langs (F/ex: outres.0C0A.dll)
Now the rom works good, just for some minor issues that will be fixed soon.
Just for the Build information. I think is possible, the translation delete a 00X\ simbol (or put it in wrong place).
By now your files (Common and 96DPI) seems to work properly.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanish View Post
Hi,

I have a little problem with new build (new UI) all work fine, but notification are not showing nothing, only a blank pop up

{image removed to save space}

For example when I activated Wifi and it ask me for the key the pop up notification sohow nothing (see capture)

Who have an idea to fix this problem ?

Thanks
It kinda looks like you may have used the "Notification Enhancement" OEM or something similar. If you did, I believe that may be your problem.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software