View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:10 PM
deck
ppc pimp. :D

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

i am really not sure on where to post this, but i am having a bug when using manila 2.1 on the newer sys 2303x+ my sms input box seems to have a mind of its own now. if i start the sms tab in portrait, then switch to landscape, my input box completely dissapears. if i start the sms tab in landscape it is fine. but then if i switch to portrait from landscape, then my input box moves to center of screen. this does not happen on 23017 and lower. was wondering if anybody else has run into this? any help would be much appreciated as well.

-deck