PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 10:37 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by humrod View Post
Hi Da_G: Thanks for all your work.
I found (with a friend of htcspain.com) some diferences in the 0C0A lang of the 23047 sys. basically in Outres, gwes and tapres. Those causes the contacts, clock and other minor programs no to open. We are just working now on a "create new contact" little issue. If you want, qhen we finish it could send you a copy to actualice the files.

BTW: i'm looking for a list about the sys branch and com that was published here in the forum. If someone remember around what post or something.....?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7658

Here's your COM branches
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:38 AM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
Hi guys,

If all goes according to plan, I should have a CDMA Touch Pro WM 6.5 NK.exe for you guys tomorrow. I'm sure you'll love not having to recmod anymore

Let's hope all goes according to plan!

(before anyone asks, no, I don't have an nk for your device yet. i'm working on it!)
Of course... Just as I got my Touch Pro 2 coming.

Da_G, your still the man, though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Hi guys,

If all goes according to plan, I should have a CDMA Touch Pro WM 6.5 NK.exe for you guys tomorrow. I'm sure you'll love not having to recmod anymore

(before anyone asks, no, I don't have an nk for your device yet. i'm working on it!)
Isn't that what this is?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79632
Old 09-12-2009, 12:32 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Negative, that is the Touch Pro 2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

neone have a 21854 sys, common, n xip for i910 or could point me to a i910 forum that does? would be much appreciated.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:59 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
neone have a 21854 sys, common, n xip for i910 or could point me to a i910 forum that does? would be much appreciated.
Conflipper posted it a few pages back.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Hi guys,

Get one for the CDMA diamond while you're at it .
Old 09-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

dude above me meant to say please btw...

but indagrove, should i just use the 192 DPIs then?? n does neone like blazinwolf or bgill have a 21845 XIP cuz i suck at getting XIPs to work, juuuust startin to get the hang on my titan. asking because i'm in a lil of a time crunch otherwise i'd spend the time to do it myself n bug everyone haha. would be much appreciated for any and all assist on this. tried lookin in the omnia places n didn't notice ne 21845 stuff, could be blind tho...

Last edited by MassStash; 09-12-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

but indagrove, should i just use the 192 DPIs then?? n does neone like blazinwolf or bgill have a 21845 XIP cuz i suck at getting XIPs to work, juuuust startin to get the hang on my titan. asking because i'm in a lil of a time crunch otherwise i'd spend the time to do it myself n bug everyone haha. would be much appreciated for any and all assist on this. tried lookin in the omnia places n didn't notice ne 21845 stuff, could be blind tho...
Hold on a few and I will build you a XIP. You only want 21845 or would you prefer 21851?

21851 XIP CF03 based attached.

I'll have to download 21845 so it will be a little longer.

Hmm. Maybe you meant 21854? Posted that.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CF0321851xip.zip (1.21 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip CF0321854XIP.zip (1.21 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Follow me on mytabletlife.com

Last edited by blazingwolf; 09-12-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:37 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:

I have XIPs on this post too.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7744

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software