PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch xl & Diamond
Carrier: Movistar

humrod is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanish View Post
Hi,

I have a little problem with new build (new UI) all work fine, but notification are not showing nothing, only a blank pop up

For example when I activated Wifi and it ask me for the key the pop up notification sohow nothing (see capture)

Who have an idea to fix this problem ?

Thanks
Try to look for the langs. I work on 0C0A and it's classical: program work but nothing to read. is just an idea.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:13 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

another problem i have found, htc's volume control no longer works on these new builds... i can confirm it working on 23017...

-deck
Old 09-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: omnia i910 Bgill55 Hybrid Rom!
Carrier: VZW

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to bgill55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ther-amm View Post
Make sure outres.xx.dll using 23047 stock, that icon is in bitmap 11017 and 11018.

Thank you very Much!!!! this fixed My issue!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen14.jpg (6.3 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!

If I Helped you in any way, a simple would be nice!

Visit Me Over at http://Omniarom.com And say Hello!
Old 09-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Eten
Carrier: SFR

spanish is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
It kinda looks like you may have used the "Notification Enhancement" OEM or something similar. If you did, I believe that may be your problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by humrod View Post
Try to look for the langs. I work on 0C0A and it's classical: program work but nothing to read. is just an idea.
Thanks for your answer, the problem was that the package webview was disabled, now all it's fine
Old 09-11-2009, 08:17 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Nope, I have no modifications at all. Stock 23047 ROM. The taskbar drops down on the home screen, but no where else.

I have not been paying attention to this, but for info mine is doing this exact same thing.
The zoom is fully functional with the icons present, It will just only open up from the today screen. Will not open while in startmenu or while in any other app, only while in today.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
I have not been paying attention to this, but for info mine is doing this exact same thing.
The zoom is fully functional with the icons present, It will just only open up from the today screen. Will not open while in startmenu or while in any other app, only while in today.
This happens on everyones ROM. Seems to be a change MS made or they broke something.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch 3G
Carrier: AIS

jatekung is a n00b

how to remove digital clock at the topbar in build 23047 thank.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T

Da_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIP

Hi guys,

If all goes according to plan, I should have a CDMA Touch Pro WM 6.5 NK.exe for you guys tomorrow. I'm sure you'll love not having to recmod anymore

Let's hope all goes according to plan!

(before anyone asks, no, I don't have an nk for your device yet. i'm working on it!)
Old 09-12-2009, 08:00 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
Hi guys,

If all goes according to plan, I should have a CDMA Touch Pro WM 6.5 NK.exe for you guys tomorrow. I'm sure you'll love not having to recmod anymore

Let's hope all goes according to plan!

(before anyone asks, no, I don't have an nk for your device yet. i'm working on it!)
da_g you are the best!
Cant wait.. recmoding is really starting to annoy me! haha
Old 09-12-2009, 08:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch xl & Diamond
Carrier: Movistar

humrod is becoming a great contributor

Hi Da_G: Thanks for all your work.
I found (with a friend of htcspain.com) some diferences in the 0C0A lang of the 23047 sys. basically in Outres, gwes and tapres. Those causes the contacts, clock and other minor programs no to open. We are just working now on a "create new contact" little issue. If you want, qhen we finish it could send you a copy to actualice the files.

BTW: i'm looking for a list about the sys branch and com that was published here in the forum. If someone remember around what post or something.....?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software