PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

23027 is out thanks da_g!
Old 08-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
neone else getting a access denied error on the welcomehead file with 21844? tried the change read only thing, but it's not sticking. ne other ideas??
I have been trying to set different settings for the files in the stock PPCK folder, but I still get "access denied error on the welcomehead file with 21844".
I even re-downloaded the DEV files, but that didn't work either.
So I went back to stock PPCK, 23034, and everything is great.
Except for that invisible volume controll. At least it's actully there..LOL

I will try that Un-Hide.bat, and see..

Rest in Peace Baby Brother..[8-7-10]...
And They Better Watch Out For RICOCHETS!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
Attachment 40414

Here is the way I do it.
before I rar back up the dpi and common folders I place this bat file in each of them and run it.
Then delete the bat file. Rar up the folders again and place in the kitchen.

Edit: I do not place this in every single folder.
Just the root of the two rars. So this is only done twice. Once for the common rar and once for the dpi file.
Should this be done with "Titan_Core.rar". Its the only file that I opened and added anything to.
The other RARs, were allready to go. Should I open the RARs with winrar, add the BAT, run it, delete the bat, then close winrar.?

Or do I unzip the RARs with 7Zip.?
Old 08-26-2009, 07:45 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
Should this be done with "Titan_Core.rar". Its the only file that I opened and added anything to.
The other RARs, were allready to go. Should I open the RARs with winrar, add the BAT, run it, delete the bat, then close winrar.?

Or do I unzip the RARs with 7Zip.?

Not Titan_Core.rar, you only need to add the xip.bin file there.

I always extract both rars, cuz I make some changes to some things, while they are extracted I copy the unhide.bat file to the folder and run it. Then delete it and rar back up and place in the kitchen.
I use winrar.

You don't always have to do this, JooJoobee666 just has not seen these posts yet to fix this for his downloads.

Old 08-26-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
Not Titan_Core.rar, you only need to add the xip.bin file there.

I always extract both rars, cuz I make some changes to some things, while they are extracted I copy the unhide.bat file to the folder and run it. Then delete it and rar back up and place in the kitchen.
I use winrar.

You don't always have to do this, JooJoobee666 just has not seen these posts yet to fix this for his downloads.
I see em now I've had a very busy day with work...ugh! Anyhow, is it just the problem with welcomehead.96.png? Anything else I need to look at?

Edit: NM! I see the problem. New files are on their way up!

Last edited by joojoobee666; 08-26-2009 at 07:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:59 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Ok guys, fixed 21844 DPI files are up at the original post here. Sorry for the flub up, but it happens
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I did the un-hide thing from within WinRAR.
Same thing. See att.
23034 has been working great tho.

EDIT:

So I am a slow responder.
And thanks for your dedicated efforts to our cause..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BuildOS_ERROR.jpg (49.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cac2us; 08-26-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:01 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
I did the un-hide thing from within WinRAR.
Same thing. See att.
23034 has been working great tho.
Redownload the files, Look above your post
Old 08-26-2009, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Eris

jeffgman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
PPCKitchen files for 21844. The 192DPI are a merge of 21844 0409 and 21840 DPI. The 96DPI are all from the source. Extra goodies have been recomodded as usual so Slot 0 should be pretty free.

All XIPs are in the attached PPCKitchen 21844 XIPs rar and include the Apache, Herman, Kaiser, Titan, Victor and Vogue. All are spinlock patched except for the Apache and the Herman is the only XIP tested.

SYS_21844_Common (updated 8/26,757pm EST. Fixed attribute issue....sorry!)
http://www.4shared.com/file/12799508...6DPI_0409.html

SYS_21844_192DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/12773465...2DPI_0409.html

SYS_21844_96DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/12773480...6DPI_0409.html

Warning! If these files are use in any other kitchen other than PPCKitchen, please be sure that you fix the file attributes BEFORE or DURING cooking, otherwise problems will ensue (see FIX here). I have attached the removed packages as well if you do use these in another kitchen.

Thanks to ankit360 for the goods!

It says the link for the 96DPI files is not valid.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:06 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

FYI, I'm working on 23037 for PPCKitchen. Even though Da_G doesn't have the ALL DPI RES pack up, there is only 1 package in the DPI folders that is newer than 23034. I am looking over the two resource dll's in there and comparing with 23034, if there are no real changes, I will post after testing
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software