PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 04:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P3400i (Gene) (QVGA, OMAP 850 201 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM)
Carrier: Idea Cellular, India

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Hey Guys, there is one subtle change in this build that i guess went unnoticed.

Previously, if you dont have Windows Live cooked into your ROM, when you created an email account with hotmail.com in the email application, it asked you to go and download Windows Live, didn't gave you chance to configure it for POP3 even when its available for so long. We had to enter some fake email address first and then configure the account manually, edit it afterwards and set the email address right.

But with this build, it automatically reverts to Hotmail POP access and auto-configures the account Although country specific domains like live.in for India are not recognized yet. But its a good start.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
My Vogue build also got stuck on the splash screen. I am going to try to figure out what went wrong tonight, but it is interesting that two of us are having the exact same issue...
NVM on this. It was user error. Was in too much of a hurry this morning and I goofed on one of the files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Found out the issue is do to Manila. I am using 2.1 and it simply will not work with manila enabled at all.
I am not using Manila.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: o2 atom life
Carrier: indosat

netson99 is a n00b

thank's joojoobee for releasing 23047 ...
yeah, 23047 realy fast and rock on my atomlife ...
Old 09-11-2009, 06:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

when i cook the 23047 with the ervius visualkitchen it doesnt have any of the new theme colors on it just the turqoise looking solid color throughout it. and also i can get a data connection at all. i cant even open up my sms to reply to people. all i can do is send calls
Old 09-11-2009, 07:08 AM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP
Quote:
NVM on this. It was user error. Was in too much of a hurry this morning and I goofed on one of the files.

I am not using Manila.
Use the program in my sig. Works will to convert files.
Use this to Upgrade PPC Kitchen Build Files!

Last edited by Lmiller1708; 09-11-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:52 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
My Vogue build also got stuck on the splash screen. I am going to try to figure out what went wrong tonight, but it is interesting that two of us are having the exact same issue...
Hmmm....that is interesting. What version of PPCKitchen are you guys using?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Cell

ther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
Anyone Missing The SMS Icon? I cant find it in any of my Folders!

this is what it supposed to look like!

This Is what I have! What am I missing(besides the Mail icon!

Make sure outres.xx.dll using 23047 stock, that icon is in bitmap 11017 and 11018.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but have you tried signing the .dll using MSsigner? I've never used dot fred task manager to register a dll, but it sounds like it might be 'signing' it. I've attached a zip I found at xda that has MSsigner in it. Just drag the dll on top of the .exe.
no the dll is signed
Old 09-11-2009, 10:27 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ther-amm View Post
Make sure outres.xx.dll using 23047 stock, that icon is in bitmap 11017 and 11018.
Thanks ther-amm. You just saved me the time of tracking the down. MY tsowen icons were replacing that. I have been restlessly updating those things...what a pain!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch xl & Diamond
Carrier: Movistar

humrod is becoming a great contributor

Well, problem solved.....inside 23047 common package there's a skip file.
I usually check ramdomly, but in this case didn't saw it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software