PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 08:44 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by yznhmr View Post
Mougal, or touch?
Touch Pro at this time. SOrry I added info there now.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yznhmr View Post
Mougal, or touch?
touch pro only
Old 02-16-2009, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
thanks. copied that over, and that fixes that issue. It runs through the grelocking stage fast, but just dumps out a 1kb RUU_signed.nbh file
I feel like I'm inching closer, but frustratingly still can't build a Diamond ROM completely based on the XIP from the first post and the SYS from the Touch Pro Kitchen.

After copying over g'reloc.exe and m'reloc.exe from the Touch Pro Kitchen, I seem to only be able to get 1kB RUU_signed.nbh files out of the Diamond Kitchen. Using Calkulin's Diamond Kitchen, I get an error from G'Reloc that the program cannot start because something to do with a side-by-side configuration.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
Touch Pro ROM Only, DO NOT TRY ON DIAMOND

Here is a rom for everyone to play with. I just made it real fast, but if you want a feel for it, then give it a shot and see how it works.

Also it should be fully dumpable for anyone that would like to try it. or use the oem or anything from it.

Drop this into someone else RUU folder. I just did the basic folder here. A lot of the work here is from Da_G on xda, thank him for his work. I took his system and tweaked it a little. Give it a shot everyone.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/myiqew...RUU_Signed.rar

This is not mean to be a full production rom from me, it is just meant to help others, and give everyone an idea about 6.5. It does work to send and recieve calls, sms, and emails. PIE is fully working, also with the icons on the buttom. Give it a shot, but it is a beta rom.
Thank you! And please disreagard PM, question was answered swiftly and nicely in here. Thanks again!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Xv6900
Carrier: verizon wireless

corypaul is a n00b

Quote:
Touch Pro ROM Only, DO NOT TRY ON DIAMOND

Here is a rom for everyone to play with. I just made it real fast, but if you want a feel for it, then give it a shot and see how it works.

Also it should be fully dumpable for anyone that would like to try it. or use the oem or anything from it.

Drop this into someone else RUU folder. I just did the basic folder here. A lot of the work here is from Da_G on xda, thank him for his work. I took his system and tweaked it a little. Give it a shot everyone.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/myiqew...RUU_Signed.rar

This is not mean to be a full production rom from me, it is just meant to help others, and give everyone an idea about 6.5. It does work to send and recieve calls, sms, and emails. PIE is fully working, also with the icons on the buttom. Give it a shot, but it is a beta rom.
do u have one for the vogue an updated one
Old 02-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by corypaul View Post
do u have one for the vogue an updated one
wow are people demanding. At least say please. last time i checked con wasnt getting paid to post these.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:12 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by racemepls View Post
wow are people demanding. At least say please. last time i checked con wasnt getting paid to post these.
Things change fast. $$$ haha MS is giving me lots of money to not release this haha.

I am not getting paid.

I will try and get a Titan, Vogue, Touch Pro and Diamond rom sometime this week. Not right now, I need to get a few things worked out first.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Xv6900
Carrier: verizon wireless

corypaul is a n00b

Quote:
Things change fast. $$$ haha MS is giving me lots of money to not release this haha.

I am not getting paid.

I will try and get a Titan, Vogue, Touch Pro and Diamond rom sometime this week. Not right now, I need to get a few things worked out first.
can u please help me i cant seem to get a rom build with any of ur qvga systems
Old 02-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

do you all know how to make calku's kitchen work with the titan, when i want to build a rom, it only gives me 3 choices (i think it is the diamond, touch pro and i dont know which other one).
Old 02-16-2009, 10:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Windows Mobile 6.5 Beta 2

http://www.viddler.com/explore/engadget/videos/255/1.34

Nice in-depth video demo of 6.5 at the MWC. New home screen looks ok. Honeycomb layout is no big deal. New contacts screen looks real nice. New IE fails to impress.

Check it out and decide for yourself.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software