PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC TP
Carrier: Sprint

lidc1y5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
on my touch pro, all things work, it's my daily use rom now, but qvga I can't get a handle on for some reason. tried all kinds of stuff on my titan, but there is always something broken
IF you have everything working on HTC TP any way to get a copy?

Much Thanks
Old 02-16-2009, 03:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Bell

zoolake is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
I'm trying to build a Diamond ROM using Calku's kitchen. I'm using the PkgToolsBuildOS-5.3.exe to do the building after copying over SYS and XIP. The problem is, when it gets to the G'Reloc stage it fails with this error.

"Not enough memory in slot 00."

I imagine I'm not doing something correctly, and would certainly appreciate some guidance. thanks.
Keep up the good work onlinespending, im really looking forward to a rom for us people with diamonds
Old 02-16-2009, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lidc1y5 View Post
IF you have everything working on HTC TP any way to get a copy?

Much Thanks
I just use this sys http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=474406 and xip from this thread, and build with ppckitchen, have to clean out some stuff, just a note to people that get no booters, make sure you have a wince.nls included in your sys, some cookers keep that in xip, but I don't think the xips here include that, it will stick at first bootsplash without it. other than that, that vga sys seems to work quite well, I don't really mod much on it except the default wallpaper, and clean out duplicate oem's that throw duplicate errors when used with ppckitchen. I'm not really a hardcore tweaker, which is why I use that sys, all is don't for me, just have to set it up and press play
Old 02-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC-6800 & HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Allltel

Simba7 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Simba7 Send a message via AIM to Simba7 Send a message via MSN to Simba7 Send a message via Yahoo to Simba7 Send a message via Skype™ to Simba7

Will this work on an Alltel Titan? I'd like to know before I possibly brick my phone (which would suck).
Old 02-16-2009, 04:02 PM
N00b

dan-htc-touch, is there anyway you could build a rom with it? Sadly im too much of a noob to build my own

Thanks very much
Old 02-16-2009, 04:11 PM
VIP Member

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoolake View Post
dan-htc-touch, is there anyway you could build a rom with it? Sadly im too much of a noob to build my own

Thanks very much
what carrier and device?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:17 PM
N00b

Diamond on Bell (but I'm happy to have some sort of generic one if its less work and still works)
Old 02-16-2009, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoolake View Post
Keep up the good work onlinespending, im really looking forward to a rom for us people with diamonds
I appreciate the encouragement, but I'm new to this and struggling at the moment.

I tried copying the SYS folder from the Raphael wm6.5 Beta 6 kitchen from xda into a Diamond Kitchen, but get "integer overflow" errors out of G'Reloc. Apparently this is the SYS that Cloudyfa is using for his Diamond ROM at xda. Does anyone know if any preparatory work is necessary before I would build a Diamond ROM with a Touch Pro SYS, or would I just copy the Raphael/Touch Pro SYS as-is. Are there any steps in building a hybrid ROM if you pulled the XIP from another source different from the SYS? I appreciate the help.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:16 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
I appreciate the encouragement, but I'm new to this and struggling at the moment.

I tried copying the SYS folder from the Raphael wm6.5 Beta 6 kitchen from xda into a Diamond Kitchen, but get "integer overflow" errors out of G'Reloc. Apparently this is the SYS that Cloudyfa is using for his Diamond ROM at xda. Does anyone know if any preparatory work is necessary before I would build a Diamond ROM with a Touch Pro SYS, or would I just copy the Raphael/Touch Pro SYS as-is. Are there any steps in building a hybrid ROM if you pulled the XIP from another source different from the SYS? I appreciate the help.
make sure you bring over greloc.exe, and wmreloc.exe, greloc there is a forwarder for wmreloc that allows for more module relocations, and gets rid of the integer overflow issue
Old 02-16-2009, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
make sure you bring over greloc.exe, and wmreloc.exe, greloc there is a forwarder for wmreloc that allows for more module relocations, and gets rid of the integer overflow issue
thanks. copied that over, and that fixes that issue. It runs through the grelocking stage fast, but just dumps out a 1kb RUU_signed.nbh file

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software