View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:16 PM
dan-htc-touch
VIP Member

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
I appreciate the encouragement, but I'm new to this and struggling at the moment.

I tried copying the SYS folder from the Raphael wm6.5 Beta 6 kitchen from xda into a Diamond Kitchen, but get "integer overflow" errors out of G'Reloc. Apparently this is the SYS that Cloudyfa is using for his Diamond ROM at xda. Does anyone know if any preparatory work is necessary before I would build a Diamond ROM with a Touch Pro SYS, or would I just copy the Raphael/Touch Pro SYS as-is. Are there any steps in building a hybrid ROM if you pulled the XIP from another source different from the SYS? I appreciate the help.
make sure you bring over greloc.exe, and wmreloc.exe, greloc there is a forwarder for wmreloc that allows for more module relocations, and gets rid of the integer overflow issue