PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 12:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
That must not be the case since i am using the same .NET 3.5 oem since i purchased my phone and this is the first rom in which i am getting this problem. In the past over 25-30 of my ROMs worked fine.
correct me if wrong, but he said use 3.7.....?? you're saying you still use 3.5.... if 3.7 does fix your problem, then this is why your problem is not fixed, you are not using it! haha

Last edited by MassStash; 07-14-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
idk, but i hope the next sys is better
Nothing wrong with this one. Works great on my Omnia.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 07-14-2009, 12:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Nothing wrong with this one. Works great on my Omnia.
+1, I have no ring tone issues at all. It does seem a little slower than 23001 but overall I have no issues. I do deleted some folders out of the sys though. =P perhaps that is my lucky charm.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P3400i (Gene) (QVGA, OMAP 850 201 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM)
Carrier: Idea Cellular, India

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology
Red face Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
correct me if wrong, but he said use 3.7.....?? you're saying you still use 3.5.... if 3.7 does fix your problem, then this is why your problem is not fixed, you are not using it! haha
What i meant was 3.7 is a pre beta code and is not an official release from Microsoft. There is not even a talk about the next version in any Microsoft forums etc at all. So for such a version, It is highly unlikely that there is any code in these builds of WM 6.5 which has a dependency over .NET 3.7.
And he also said that he had and he resolved this problem sometimes back, but all previous builds of 6.1 and 6.5 are working absolutely 100% fine on my phone.

So do you want to say that dependency of that kind does exist in the WM 6.5 code? I dont see much logic behind it.

And BTW, i tried building ROM with .NET3.7 and as per my logic, the problem remains.

But thanks for your suggestions. I was just clearing my point. No offence.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Polaris
Carrier: optimus

rukako is a n00b

Hi to all,

i ****ing my 1st rom (Polaris QVGA) but in the file explorer can't see the storage Card if flash other rom the file explorer see the storage Card

how can solve this?? could it be drivers?Software?

i using Sys 23004

Regards
Rukako
Old 07-14-2009, 11:32 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukako View Post
Hi to all,

i ****ing my 1st rom (Polaris QVGA) but in the file explorer can't see the storage Card if flash other rom the file explorer see the storage Card

how can solve this?? could it be drivers?Software?

i using Sys 23004

Regards
Rukako
Could be a number of issues starting with overlaps. Did you Recmod AdobeFlash and Browsingie? If not and you do not have a native 6.5 kernel then you probably have overlaps happening and that can cause any number of probems, including having drivers not load.

Is you XIP good?

Also, what Kitchen are you using?
Old 07-14-2009, 12:02 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Anyone know how to edit the Chome Voicemail to point to /Program Files/VVM/VVM.exe. I tried adding the sk2url and actionurl in reg and neither changed it. I'm trying to have it open Visual Voice Mail instead of dialing your voicemail.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Polaris
Carrier: optimus

rukako is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Could be a number of issues starting with overlaps. Did you Recmod AdobeFlash and Browsingie? If not and you do not have a native 6.5 kernel then you probably have overlaps happening and that can cause any number of probems, including having drivers not load.

Is you XIP good?

Also, what Kitchen are you using?
i'm using erviusvisualkitchen, how can i Recmod AdobeFlash and Browsingie ?

my XIP is 23004 how can see if it's good?
thanks
Old 07-14-2009, 01:18 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukako View Post
i'm using erviusvisualkitchen, how can i Recmod AdobeFlash and Browsingie ?

my XIP is 23004 how can see if it's good?
thanks
Each folder under those is a module. Those need converted into an actual file. You can use nuerecmod to do this. You can then rename the folder and move the converted module out of it and into the parent folder. Once all of the modules have been converted, delete the module folders.

The XIP? Well, let's see where the recmodding gets you first.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Has anyone encountered a problem in 23004 on TP, that after installing a CAB, the phone will always lock up and cease opening the Start Menu? The only way to fix it is to hard reset. I've tried one different cab at a time, all that have worked on previous 6.5 versions and it happens every time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software