View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 02:45 AM
krazy_about_technology
PPCGeeks Regular

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology
Red face Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
correct me if wrong, but he said use 3.7.....?? you're saying you still use 3.5.... if 3.7 does fix your problem, then this is why your problem is not fixed, you are not using it! haha
What i meant was 3.7 is a pre beta code and is not an official release from Microsoft. There is not even a talk about the next version in any Microsoft forums etc at all. So for such a version, It is highly unlikely that there is any code in these builds of WM 6.5 which has a dependency over .NET 3.7.
And he also said that he had and he resolved this problem sometimes back, but all previous builds of 6.1 and 6.5 are working absolutely 100% fine on my phone.

So do you want to say that dependency of that kind does exist in the WM 6.5 code? I dont see much logic behind it.

And BTW, i tried building ROM with .NET3.7 and as per my logic, the problem remains.

But thanks for your suggestions. I was just clearing my point. No offence.