PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 01:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
i dont want to do it after, or manually. I need them to show it right away. Ive never had problems with this before though. Cant figure out whats wrong?
i just use it to get the registry entries and then add them to my additional_reg oem, i too have replaced other icons in my case Base_DPI_96 , and have had no problems with them showing up, just some ideas im sure u have thought of, maybe attribute related, did u replace the icons or just have an oem for them, named correctly, obivious one r they .png, sorry about the last suggestion thought i would say tho just in case

Old 07-10-2009, 01:57 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
i just use it to get the registry entries and then add them to my additional_reg oem, i too have replaced other icons in my case Base_DPI_96 , and have had no problems with them showing up, just some ideas im sure u have thought of, maybe attribute related, did u replace the icons or just have an oem for them, named correctly, obivious one r they .png, sorry about the last suggestion thought i would say tho just in case
I have an xml that installs during customizations for all the non-system icons, and that doesnt work either. I replace the icons in Base_dpi, ive been doing this for over a month now on other builds, and never had a problem though so i dont know why it doesnt work now. They are all pngs.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

sorry dude thats all i can think of at this stage
Old 07-10-2009, 02:09 AM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
sorry dude thats all i can think of at this stage
no worries thanks for trying!
It might be something to do with the new kitchen. I switched to Visual Kitchen and im having a lot of problems
Old 07-10-2009, 02:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
no worries thanks for trying!
It might be something to do with the new kitchen. I switched to Visual Kitchen and im having a lot of problems
if you still have your old kitchen, why not try that with the new sys and see what happens, just for elimination purposes
Old 07-10-2009, 02:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

alien did you find out a fix for the clock/battery issue? And if not what are you using right now?
Old 07-10-2009, 02:25 AM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
if you still have your old kitchen, why not try that with the new sys and see what happens, just for elimination purposes
one problem, all my oems were converted to exts.. lol and i didnt backup my old kitchen, im a dip**** sometimes
Old 07-10-2009, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Kaiser wm6.5 23037
Carrier: ATT

nikki2beeps is just getting started

Quote:
@ Nikki2beeps try deleting poutlook.lnk
I'm pretty sure I tried this once before and it didn't work. We used to have to kill that one to get voice command working on our Apache's So I will try that and report back.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: i900 Omnia
Carrier: m:ts

dddrko is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I believe this new build has cause the clock and battery to not co-exist as they once did (battery on today, clock on everything else)

Instead now it's clock on today, and battery on everything else....I'm working on a fix, but it doesnt seem likely
I think that "[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBar]
ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:0" is not working anymore. I removed it and all is working well (battery icon on taskbar all of the time and selecting "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs" will do just that, the clock will be on the taskbar all of the time)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrko View Post
I think that "[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBar]
ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:0" is not working anymore. I removed it and all is working well (battery icon on taskbar all of the time and selecting "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs" will do just that, the clock will be on the taskbar all of the time)
wdm
this what i believe to so i just removed those entries from my personal reg and also removed the entry in this d9d7d86d-3f83-4289-bd32-aa1972a1447e.rgu (phoneredist) i am not worried about having a clock in the taskbar when not on the homepage

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software